SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

oh yeh! Feb 3rd 'So you think you can dance' premiers, not sure if it will be this episode or the second, but keep an eye out for my sis! Pretty sure she will get her 5 mins of fame, unfortunately she got through a couple of the auditions but didnt make it to the finals.

keep an eye out for the short brunette cheerleader called Ali.

YOUTUBE Cara :D

oh yes dont u worry i will be putting it up on youtube for everyone!!! lol :huh:

but its a 3 hour dvd! of full on action at gazzanats!!!!...........cant wait to do it again this year!!!

its ben spec now...........he sent me a photo and told me i had to witness it in person..............physically wouldnt be able to get it lower LOL

yeah, i went and had a look last night.

tis fair low.

also, my cars 'drivable' on the lowest setting now. front gaurds need a bit of love, and were working on making her go lower, but she'll be on the rails for smasa if all goes well.

Edited by scandyflick

yeah, i went and had a look last night.

tis fair low.

also, my cars 'drivable' on the lowest setting now. front gaurds need a bit of love, and were working on making her go lower, but she'll be on the rails for smasa if all goes well.

hehe

and i hear u hav been talked into some 3 piece love :banana:

SSR Reverse mesh

hunt round the importers, but good luck

they're like watanabes - rare as f**k to find.............and if u do they'll be expensive, especially in a 15" size as AE86 owners get hold of them and the price goes up 3x