SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I would kill for a $75k mortgage... think more in the region of $280k :P and thats with us paying it off like crazy for the last 2 years!

17.5 yrs old. dodgy knees. real bad. looked ahead. stopped Uni. was already in full time work, so bought 90k home, 11sqm in Woodcroft from my grandma who moved to smaller home in an oldies estate

borrowed 45k from oldies and 45k "other means", after 7yrs owed 45k

sold for 210k

paid back oldies, borrowed 130k from bank and bought 272k 22sqm home in Morphett vale and stagea

got that down to 75k as at now

never travelled, never had a "holiday", dont go out (bad knees so thats ok), but had the nice bike, so I havent missed out so to speak.

but yah, knees are still no go. house valued at 350-380k so we'll look for a 300k home and reduce our morgage again. make it a bit easier on my state-of-mind.

in short - I forsaw that my knees would possibly be a bugga (pain/issues/docs back at age 11) so I decided to start early.

good decision, good decision.

bad knees tho, wouldnt wish them on ANYONE :P

17.5 yrs old. dodgy knees. real bad. looked ahead. stopped Uni. was already in full time work, so bought 90k home, 11sqm in Woodcroft from my grandma who moved to smaller home in an oldies estate

borrowed 45k from oldies and 45k "other means", after 7yrs owed 45k

sold for 210k

paid back oldies, borrowed 130k from bank and bought 272k 22sqm home in Morphett vale and stagea

got that down to 75k as at now

never travelled, never had a "holiday", dont go out (bad knees so thats ok), but had the nice bike, so I havent missed out so to speak.

but yah, knees are still no go. house valued at 350-380k so we'll look for a 300k home and reduce our morgage again. make it a bit easier on my state-of-mind.

in short - I forsaw that my knees would possibly be a bugga (pain/issues/docs back at age 11) so I decided to start early.

good decision, good decision.

bad knees tho, wouldnt wish them on ANYONE :teehee:

Man you've certainly had a tuff time there but it sounds like you've got your head screwed on the right way with what you've accomplished so far.

A mate of mine that used to be an Inspector at Holden Hill had real bad knees too (probably from chasing too many crooks from his uniform days) and ended up getting a titanium transplant on his real bad knee. Not sure if you've looked into that sort of thing or whether you're even a candidate but I thought it was worth a mention.

Man you've certainly had a tuff time there but it sounds like you've got your head screwed on the right way with what you've accomplished so far.

A mate of mine that used to be an Inspector at Holden Hill had real bad knees too (probably from chasing too many crooks from his uniform days) and ended up getting a titanium transplant on his real bad knee. Not sure if you've looked into that sort of thing or whether you're even a candidate but I thought it was worth a mention.

yeah they wont do Total Knee Replacements for me as yet due to age and height

only option I had was a) neck myself, or b) rip out both kneecaps and put wedges thru the tibias (to control the legs)

I chose option b) after much thought

this will have to see me thru for a decade.

had to give up my bike riding last year - one day hope to get back on a Sled like yours :ninja:

hey guys i need a TV TUNER card for my PC...now is there any HD cars out there ? Im really behind in this stuff and not sure what i should get and what price i should be paying. Can any1 help ?

Hypertune at Unit 5, 56 Grange Rd, Welland are pretty cheap and knowledgable.

I have a HD fusion you can have for the right price it was top of the range when i bought it of $250 clearly not expecting that now can give you the spec's

later all original packaging also

hey guys i need a TV TUNER card for my PC...now is there any HD cars out there ? Im really behind in this stuff and not sure what i should get and what price i should be paying. Can any1 help ?

surgeon wants to f**k around with my right knee more

tendons are dislocating so he wants to get in there and tidy it up again

f**k off

so not ready for 13th knee op

not yet sunshine, not yet.

whats BS?

that we had a coffee this morning?

liar !!!!

pants on fire !!!!!!!!!!!

oh, knee.... errm, yeah

some of the synthetic stitches have come away, leaving the tendons to pop out around their path of travel.

needs to be cleaned up and restitched, ie, tendons/ligaments are stitched together to enable me to bend, in lieu of patella(s)

but yeah, not ready for that atm.

Hypertune at Unit 5, 56 Grange Rd, Welland are pretty cheap and knowledgable.

Yeh HyperNet (too much car stuff mr !) lol i buy all mys stuff there just thought i should ask your guys opnions before i go buy 1.

I have a HD fusion you can have for the right price it was top of the range when i bought it of $250 clearly not expecting that now can give you the spec's

later all original packaging also

Yeh im not reallt after a top of the range 1 lol, just looking for something cheap that works. Thanks anyway though.

Dont let top of the range put you off i may let it go sort of cheap

PM me your price (*keeping in mind that awesome price 3.4 P4 chip I "gave" you) =p

we are talking PC tv tuner arnt we?

usb or pci?

:D

Yeh HyperNet (too much car stuff mr !) lol i buy all mys stuff there just thought i should ask your guys opnions before i go buy 1.

lol.......were did I get HYPERTUNE from (I meant HYPERNET). :D

Probably because I've been speaking to Jeff at SpeedLab lately about sorting tune issues with my 34.

yeah man is PCI >>Fusion DVB-T<<

i would rather you look @ what you would get research it and make an offer, then ill say ya or na

oh and you would get the software too which is ulead video studio 7se

PM me your price (*keeping in mind that awesome price 3.4 P4 chip I "gave" you) =p

we are talking PC tv tuner arnt we?

usb or pci?

:/