SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

lol no bolts luke its glued on if i want to take it off just need to get a razor and be really careful..........

but where the plates were originally im getting fixed so u wont even know it was even there

jap style yo! hahahaha

Nice work cara. I was gonna say, id be a little paranoid bout putting glue on my car.. but then i remembered my wide front guards are kinda glued to my front bar lol to keep it all in place.

nah its the glue that is rock hard once set.............Crispin Panel Beaters put it on for me........... thanks Dave :D

Did Ben the dodgy focker do it?? Nah just kidding, They do some good work there at the ol Crispin Crash!!

lol........just checked out their website and stumbled across a familiar bike on their colour brochure :ermm:

http://www.offyarockerpromo.com/index2.htm

Hey Pete have you got your bike in The Motor Show coming up?? I just recieved the all the black and white pages for Just Bikes next issue and was reading a advert they are now having bikes in there!!

Did Ben the dodgy focker do it?? Nah just kidding, They do some good work there at the ol Crispin Crash!!

:D

hahaha nah dave did it lol

but dave has done an excellent job of colour matching my front bar when i scraped the side of it last year :ermm:

Never used Crispin Crash, as I always go next door to Langley Motor bodies :ermm: Have known ken for 10+ years now, always happy with his work. I have however seen some nice cars parked at Crispin.

Also, why do dickheads make lowball offers when your selling cars? ie. ~4k under asking price, WTF?!

Hey Pete have you got your bike in The Motor Show coming up?? I just recieved the all the black and white pages for Just Bikes next issue and was reading a advert they are now having bikes in there!!

Yeah I've always said that I'll do a show once and let someone else have a go the following year but I've never done the Motor Show.

I'll do a search to find out dates etc.

Yeah I've always said that I'll do a show once and let someone else have a go the following year but I've never done the Motor Show.

I'll do a search to find out dates etc.

Heres the ad!!

Your bike should be on there mate....... Even tho this one does look the goods also!!

Heres the ad!!

Your bike should be on there mate....... Even tho this one does look the goods also!!

Wow......that is a beautiful piece of work.

Shame it'll never be ridden on the road legally due to the guards, brakes, internal throttle and lack of lights, etc.

Wonder who built it.

Wow......that is a beautiful piece of work.

Shame it'll never be ridden on the road legally due to the guards, brakes, internal throttle and lack of lights, etc.

Wonder who built it.

Looks like you'll have to go there and find out.......

Im sure there will be more similar bikes there, I still like yours the best..... :P