SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Anyone know of a nissan parts catalog floating around on the net somewhere? Would like one just for R32 GTR's but im thinking i'll havta go down to nissan and find out part numbers for stuff. Would just like to have a look in it, see what i like... Thought I'd post this in here instead of making a thread for it, no point really..

Try a program called Nissan FAST. Do a search for it here on the forums you are bound to find a link. Be warned though, to download it you might want a DSL connection

Thanks heslo. Had a look in that thread, but didnt read far enough into it to see that it had what i was looking for haha.

might have been mentioned in the past - does anyone else think those 33 LED rear lights that i mentioned in the 'cars spotted' thread look pretty shit house? Standard rears look great as is imo!

thats why u should always go with them or at the very least take the keys to there car cant trust no one these days :P

yep, get keys and license

take down license details

always.....

when ppl have bought my motorbikes they have left their wallet with me - I tell em to drop it in the freezer, and when they come back they can see its in the same spot as when they put it there. never had a problem with buyers knowing where I live.

i don't like the registration office, i had to pay $171 for rego, BUT that included

transfer fees aswel grrr, so next time it won't be as much yay

Hope this makes you feel better.....I just paid $2500 just for stamp duty on mine, which doesn't include rego or insurance. :(

mspec33 have to agree with u on the leds but i have after market ones on my 33 dont know if u have seen pics from photo shoot but mine are clear with the reflective dome behind them and u put red globes in them they look heaps better than stock ones at night but hey everyone to there own

stamp duty is based on the total cost of the car if its a dear car you pay lots if you paid $200 for the car you pay like $20 stamp duty

oooooh, dad didn't tell me that LOL

he said that i shouldn't get charged stamp duty coz

i only paid $200, but ohwel.

insurance is only costing me $21 a month, but it's only

that cheap coz dad put it under his name, although my name

is there also.

the woman asked how old i was, i went to say 20 but stopped

and had to think b4 saying 21 :)