SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

mspec33 have to agree with u on the leds but i have after market ones on my 33 dont know if u have seen pics from photo shoot but mine are clear with the reflective dome behind them and u put red globes in them they look heaps better than stock ones at night but hey everyone to there own

ah yes i think i know the ones, they are basically the same as standard but all clear/chrome rather than red? if so, seen a set on ebay a few years back, VERY rare and high in value, And they look tough!

Picked this up today:

CCF00312008_00000.jpg

Awesome read and the DVD that came with it is great(bar the subie and the MX5 bit but once you get through that the rest is gold). Best $9.95 spent! :down:

R31 house are shit. They need to get a clue how to build a car. :laugh:

And Im wearing my chopper shirt LOL :D:bunny:

And I just found this pirate emoticon :D:P

Yarrrrrr.

That is all. Im off to do bodywork on the heap of shit.

for those with corollas as dailys my mate will be selling a 20valve soon complete with motec computer was dyno'ed @ boostworx and made 89fwkw and shaun said it was way too rich and with a proper tune would make 100

will post in the FS thread when he is ready to sell

for those with corollas as dailys my mate will be selling a 20valve soon complete with motec computer was dyno'ed @ boostworx and made 89fwkw and shaun said it was way too rich and with a proper tune would make 100

*Ben sticks fingers in his ears*

"I CANT HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA LA !!!!!"

must resist temptation.... :D

Cool Cool mang.

Ive had a hell of a day. Might have taken me 6 months, but it's finally all one colour, albiet grey primer LOL.

Just need to finish my rear guards, Prep my front bar, and install my new bonnet and boot/bootlip and she'll be sent off to be painted.

Not long now :D:P

Then the keto gets some work done.

daily occurence dave

correction: hourly occurence

You cant rush perfection. :)

Im actually a fan of primer grey. might leave it LOL.

Nah, it's still definatley a toss up between red, white and silver. Leaning towards red today LOL. prolly be white tomorrow.

Dad reckons a navy/royal blue with my wheels powdercoated white, but it I went Navy/royal blue, Id go 5 stud with R33 gtr wheels. Pity Id have to run like 50mm spacers all round to fill my guards LOL.

My front wheels - 18 x 9 -25.

R33 GTR wheels - 17 x 9 +30

= 55mm spacer.

Rear wheels - 18 x 10 +5.

R33 GTR wheels - 17 x 9 +30

= 40mm bolt on.

and thats just to sit exactly the same LOL.

as for changing my mind all the time, Id rather make sure of what I want rather than get something or do something and go "Why the bollocks did I do that?"

Make fun of me all you want, results are going to speak for themselves matty.

Edited by R31 drift pig