SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

400 Posts!!!........look out Carl, I'm coming to get ya :ninja:

PS: I'm leaving it at 400 for as long as I can so nobody ask me any questions or write anything that'll make me wanna to respond! :happy:

grrrrrrrrr......GREEN EGGS & HAM steve?????

Now look what you made me do!!!!!

pete i was down talking to George Vidovic on the weekend, he's got a few nice choopers down there. Only had a quick look as i was more interested in his cobra

looked funny though in the driver car park area, there were Audi R8's Ferrari's, Porsches and a nice big matt black chopper in the middle

pete i was down talking to George Vidovic on the weekend, he's got a few nice choopers down there. Only had a quick look as i was more interested in his cobra

looked funny though in the driver car park area, there were Audi R8's Ferrari's, Porsches and a nice big matt black chopper in the middle

Thats right your in Melbourne now. Does George still call himself "Python"? He's got an nice blue Cobra & an old white FLH Harley thats been on TV shows a couple of times.

My bike is always on the back cover of 'Heavy Duty' & 'Chopper Australia' magazines and Western QBE ads these days so George may know it from there.

haven't moved anywhere yet just went over for a race event, and the people in melbourne have been screwing me around so i have been speaking to someone up on the gold coast trying to sort something out up there *better Jap racing scene*

George owns a company that builds cobra kit cars as well (damn good ones he is currently building 1 for Mr M Schumacher), which is why he calls himself the python. His helmet is painted in snake skin, looks different to everyone else's basic patterns

i was going to say something about yours but they was busy trying to set up the car. It wasn't to happy with 18 lap races and second hand tyres cos non of the suppliers there on the weekend had any the size he needed. Oversteer isn't the best when you need to rely on getting the power down fast to hold the porkers off down the straights

haven't moved anywhere yet just went over for a race event, and the people in melbourne have been screwing me around so i have been speaking to someone up on the gold coast trying to sort something out up there *better Jap racing scene*

George owns a company that builds cobra kit cars as well (damn good ones he is currently building 1 for Mr M Schumacher), which is why he calls himself the python. His helmet is painted in snake skin, looks different to everyone else's basic patterns

i was going to say something about yours but they was busy trying to set up the car. It wasn't to happy with 18 lap races and second hand tyres cos non of the suppliers there on the weekend had any the size he needed. Oversteer isn't the best when you need to rely on getting the power down fast to hold the porkers off down the straights

Cool.....good luck with the job prospects Nick

i'm bored so i going to share a "secret" with those of you who don't

know just yet hehe.

well about 3wks ago i bought a car from a family friend

i over heard him talking about how he wanted to get rid of his car

he told this guy he wanted $250 for it, but i only had to pay $200 hehe

could've gotten atleast $3000 for it but i'm glad he didn't want that much haha.

so anywayz all i had to do was get it registered and get a new fuel pump

coz the 1 on it was screwed (atleast that's what he got told), so i rego'd it

and got a fuel pump and well still waiting to get it home LOL.

it's not running properly and it's not coz of the fuel pump so my dad is

gonna get some1 to look at it or something.

got insurance on it aswel, it's only costing me $21 a month wooooo

ah yeah i haven't mentioned what it is :(

it's a 1987 Nissan Pintara GXE

Edited by pokie

same chassis, different engine gearbox, 26 spline diff instead of 28, font end slightly different, different interior... but yeah, it's a 31 LOL. :(

for feck sake man ive told you 25 spline not 26. LOL

Edited by Ryanrb25