SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

all that changing of parts might aswell buy a skyline

Why? Pinnies are cheap as chips....

Pinnys are good for owners of modded R31's to reshell with.... ie. me.

If they get defected.... ie me

if they get written off because they're track cars ie. me.

and what you mean "might as well buy a skyline?" a R31 IS a skyline!

(Albiet a old, boxy looking thing that rusts and usually has more kilometres than a model t ford)

lol, na went home and got the skyline. took some timing out of the power fc.

Put your injectors in and tune it! Make some real grunt brudda!

I wanna see 250 at the treadlies.....

We both know it's well capable.

Oh, I got home, opened my speeding fine, went out to work on the 31, decided it was too hot, and went back inside in front of the aircon where Ive been sitting on the couch drinking beers all arvo LOL.

Why? Pinnies are cheap as chips....

Pinnys are good for owners of modded R31's to reshell with.... ie. me.

If they get defected.... ie me

if they get written off because they're track cars ie. me.

and what you mean "might as well buy a skyline?" a R31 IS a skyline!

(Albiet a old, boxy looking thing that rusts and usually has more kilometres than a model t ford)

not saying theyre bad but i m saying if u have to buy all them parts to change it to one sometimes why bother yes its good in ur sitcho but its not the same 4 all

sorry, that was meant to be a tounge in cheek reply LOL...

Skyline parts are cheap as chips anyways, and most people who buy a 31 end up dropping a 20/25/26 or a 30DET anyways, changing sus/brakes to aftermarket or S13 aftermarket, so why now use the cheapest shell you can?

Im gonna take it off the road in a week or two and put injectors, pump, z32 n all that shit in Ben then wack her up to 17/18psi, should see the far end of 250 rwkw with a thick torquey midrange and response like a crackhead.

oh, and also almost ALL pintara's are under $1K (most are around $300 - $500), and even a decent S2 Skyline is still fetching $3K. a Decent S3 GXE like mine is good for $5-$6k.... Ti's even more, then when you start getting into the SVD's/Imports, the price goes up over $10K....

so yeah, grab a $500 pinny, and use the $4500 difference to make it stomp the shit out of a skyline LOL.

Oh, and ryan - :( WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's gonna be off the chizain fo shizzle. or something like that.

Edited by R31 drift pig

Just got a clean xf s-pack auto, 4.1 efi with 230,000 im the 3rd owner and its always been parked under a car port only paid $1200 :( its a daily and tow car but already im looking for 17inch AU XR8 mags and putting my 2x12inch subs in and dropping her 1.5 inch all way around.

but each to their own ben! im sure your 20 will do exactly what you want it to do once finished.

Yep. Skids. Big ones. And lots of em. And continually be thrashed like a $2 hanson road special.

And when she breaks, RB25DE goes in.

And that falcon is clean as!