SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I picked up my Profec B for $365 at... CAR TOYS! Amazing price for Car Toys I know! Was on special so I impulse bought it haha its probably back up to normal RRP now

Oh and another impulse buy off a fellow forum member last weekend... TIEN springs! just finished fitting them today! 3 late afternoons and evenings to get it done - was a back breaking fun time consuming learning experience!

DSC01949.jpg

I got one!

R31 drift pig: I got the ebay version of the seat that your selling! I've turned it into an office chair :domokun:

nice glasses vu

3 days to do springs LOL. hey, but ya gotta learn somehow.

Ta! They're actually goggles... I dont want any random bolts taking my eyes out haha

It took something about 12 hours all up I reckon... the first 4 hours on the first day I didnt have the right sockets had to wait til the next day to get it so I spent that 4 hours removing the shocks the springs came with as well as removed the backseats + parcel shelf and factor in time sitting around admiring how sexy the car is. The next day was spent doing the first corner... did a few things wrong which was time consuming to undo and redo again! Then today the rest was a breeze!

Edited by typevu

I picked up my Profec B for $365 at... CAR TOYS! Amazing price for Car Toys I know! Was on special so I impulse bought it haha its probably back up to normal RRP now

Oh and another impulse buy off a fellow forum member last weekend... TIEN springs! just finished fitting them today! 3 late afternoons and evenings to get it done - was a back breaking fun time consuming learning experience!

DSC01949.jpg

R31 drift pig: I got the ebay version of the seat that your selling! I've turned it into an office chair :thumbsup:

no way im driving your car to the dyno day tommorow now that i know im being supported by your handy work :laughing-smiley-014:

is any one interested in doing a sat night meet/cruise instead of the friday arvo

Ill reckon most people will pass. Double Demerits this weekend and the 5-0 will be out in force. Same as next weekend too.

And bollocksing woot to finishing @ 11 on a long weekend! :banana::)

Just got a clean xf s-pack auto, 4.1 efi with 230,000 im the 3rd owner and its always been parked under a car port only paid $1200 :D its a daily and tow car but already im looking for 17inch AU XR8 mags and putting my 2x12inch subs in and dropping her 1.5 inch all way around.

You will need spacers for it if you use AU+ rims because the offset will be wrong. i have a NC fairlane and tried to put a set of rims on it and the offset was way off.