SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

^^ hahah that would so pwn i always like the esky van which was yellow and had 2 green splashes on it pretty sure it had a name or special model but cant remember it atm

oh and the RS2000 i always liked

lol 1223hp and shit loads of torque he says it would spin the wheels in 5th gear doing over 200 woohoo scary times

I dont know what to to say lol im sitting here with a big smile thinking of all the fun :D

on another note

hey ryan.........goin to take me up on that offer for ya wheels now? they are second hand afta that job u did of munting the lip

$50 offer still stands

luv u long time LOL

btw, james also says he owes ya a 6 pack too hahahahaha

hahahaha man ill rip my own balls off before i get rid of these rims. its really not bad at all...ill get it fixed this week

james owes me a 6 back and a bj. i wanna see that thing so bad.

Edited by Ryanrb25

I was wondering what you meant by red/clear - The indicator sections are clear. Look pretty good. Found any springs yet? If your not aware of it, have a look at www.fordforums.com.au - Good resource for all things ford.

Alternatively, you should be able to get a set of springs from any ford wreckers pretty easily, tried Athol Park Ford Wreckers?

I was wondering what you meant by red/clear - The indicator sections are clear. Look pretty good. Found any springs yet? If your not aware of it, have a look at www.fordforums.com.au - Good resource for all things ford.

Alternatively, you should be able to get a set of springs from any ford wreckers pretty easily, tried Athol Park Ford Wreckers?

Im going to look this weekend for a new set of springs but now that iv got ba xr8 18inch mags on order(2 weeks wait) im not sure what to get 2inch or 1.5?

i hate my car right now................ she had a knock reading of 160 the other night :D

but i will be ordering my new genuine east bear eyelids next month.................mmmm east bear hotness cant wait :thumbsup:

Edited by MissR34