SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

well ill be inside - going to new yorks at marion, helpin a friend drown her sorrows apparently, sucks i gotta work at 7am tommorow, kinda limits how long i can be out but meh, half price cocktails are calling!

Well its official.........The 33 is departing me, my mate i bought it off 3 years ago wants it back, and has given me a offer i cant refuse!! I'll still be driving her until i find a new ride, and the way its looking it wont be another Skyline, looking like 2J power coming my way!!

If its an offer you cant refuse then why not.

Aristos look fkn mean. Seen a nice silver one on North Tce on Monday. I like!

Do they come in manual, or predominantly auto like Soarers?

true! just read up on the 2J motors too:

The 2JZ-GTE engine is popularized as the adversary to Nissan's RB26DETT with regards to flexibility, reliability, and aftermarket recognition in the automobile tuning niche.

sounds pretty impressive!

Edited by Luciano_GTST

youve changed man, you used to be cool! :blink:

Wait till I get those VS-KF's mate. Coolness factor will go through the roof.18 x 9 +13 / 18 x 11 +20 and 6 inches of dish FTW.

The only wheels I would get rid of my ROH's for. Found these, and they're going on. no matter how hard LOL

VSKF.jpg

Ill have to go find homeless people to shelter in them LOL

Edited by R31 drift pig

LOL@ pimp with power

How you doing today Deluxe!! :blink:

Just means i can deliver those whores on time......... :laughing-smiley-014:

Hey Jess, I'm doing good, In the comfort of AC at the moment, 2 hours till knock off and i'll be hitting up the beach for sure!! Stupid 13 days straight of over 35!!

Just means i can deliver those whores on time......... :laughing-smiley-014:

Hey Jess, I'm doing good, In the comfort of AC at the moment, 2 hours till knock off and i'll be hitting up the beach for sure!! Stupid 13 days straight of over 35!!

That's gold!! :laughing-smiley-014:

So whats this race team your in??

Oh you guys are still having your heat wave :blink: Does it cool down at night time or still stinking hot? Which beach Deluxe?

That's gold!! :laughing-smiley-014:

So whats this race team your in??

Oh you guys are still having your heat wave :P Does it cool down at night time or still stinking hot? Which beach Deluxe?

Well we race with the Boostworx boys in IPRA, We have a 2x808 BP18T(Shaun and Tony) 1xRx7 13BT(Mark) 1xmini(Ben) 1xRA40 Celica 3SGTE(Strat US) my mates car but been racing as his spanner man for years, going back to Sprint Karting and Superkart days!!

Still been quite hot over night, but i think it gonna be like 31 next wed and like 27 next thurs, so looking better!!

Heading down to Brighton, grew up going down there, and is a nice clean beach

Well we race with the Boostworx boys in IPRA, We have a 2x808 BP18T(Shaun and Tony) 1xRx7 13BT(Mark) 1xmini(Ben) 1xRA40 Celica 3SGTE(Strat US) my mates car but been racing as his spanner man for years, going back to Sprint Karting and Superkart days!!

Still been quite hot over night, but i think it gonna be like 31 next wed and like 27 next thurs, so looking better!!

Heading down to Brighton, grew up going down there, and is a nice clean beach

They did well the other week at sandown, that little mazda was well ahead of 2nd in the races. Pissed off i couldn't make it to the GP this weekend (had both GT and F1 team passes organized :D ).

last night it got down around 25-28 over nights so it pretty un comfortable to sleep :P

Edited by Whiplash

I spent hours going over that car when It was being built. Silver one with superlights yeah? custom coilover front, full cage/hydro etc?

That thing is straight down from awesome town. :P:D:)

Yeh thats the one, But its blue with silver inside and engine bay, and now has custom 4wd wheels, lighter than superlights.......

Is now getting 33 brakes, and hilux diff and tailshaft!!! Cheers for the help on it!!

Heres a pic of it now

They did well the other week at sandown, that little mazda was well ahead of 2nd in the races. Pissed off i couldn't make it to the GP this weekend (had both GT and F1 team passes organized :P ).

Yeh Tony holds the Lap record at Mallala and Sandown in that 808, he got the Malala lap record on a $150 engine he pulled down from U Pull It...... :laughing-smiley-014: