SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hahaha i spied you on there too :);):)

was a bit surprised my user name was free

funny we joined like 2 days apart :) without prior knowledge

Maz..is a rotor fan..HI5!! :cheers:

yea lol, lookin into getting a clean as white s3 limited rx7 off my mate so i thought id get in on 'the rota scene' lol

Very Nice..

I wish I could have one but have too many toys as it is..

I would love to get a FD..

So still cool down there?

you know the drill darren - Pics or ban! :D

Yeh Yeh they will come........

Will make a thread with them and update pics as i get new wheels, tint, and lower her!!

good job Darren time for some 2J goodness :D

Spot on there mate, although i will still miss the Skyline, just lucky my mate is buying it back and he will be coming to a SAU SA section shortly

Oh Deluxe really name is Darren :)

Yep Pics or Ban!!

Well that is how i got my nickname Deluxe!! with my car back in the day, going back to grass roots you could say!!

Yeh Yeh they will come........

Will make a thread with them and update pics as i get new wheels, tint, and lower her!!

Spot on there mate, although i will still miss the Skyline, just lucky my mate is buying it back and he will be coming to a SAU SA section shortly

Well that is how i got my nickname Deluxe!! with my car back in the day, going back to grass roots you could say!!

I like your nickname suits you well!!

Thats so cool :down: definately post pics please