SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

yeah, cam gears will help a bit, but dont expect miracles.....

Id think it's be seeing full boost around the 3800-4000 rpm region.... should be a good thing. be gentle with the gearbox though... they like to start breaking if you abuse them at those power levels.

Well done Lee

ive put 3 weeks on mine if it doesn't sell then no GTR for me i will put the PFC in and keep this for now

Might want to give it a bit longer Steve. Took me approximately 2.5 months to sell my car.

Might want to give it a bit longer Steve. Took me approximately 2.5 months to sell my car.

Congrats on the sale mate, good timing for the family wagon to arrive........

Steve what you looking for now mate?? GTR? Family mover? I hear Aristos go well :laughing-smiley-014:

^It's ironic really.. had for sale for like 2.5 months with only 2 enquiries the whole time, then this weekend had 2 offers in 2 days. Had a guy look sunday, liked the car but didnt want to committ until he knew if he had finance approved, then yesterday had another guy look, like it and left deposit for it yesterday afternoon. So should get the rest of the $$ by tomorrow and be gone by thursday night.

yeah here's the thing ive prayed about the sale of mine and if its right with God then it will sell in 3 week on the terms ive prayed about otherwise im not ment to sell and ill chuck the pfc in

yes Darren GTR would be nice other wise i would have to say JZX100

^It's ironic really.. had for sale for like 2.5 months with only 2 enquiries the whole time, then this weekend had 2 offers in 2 days. Had a guy look sunday, liked the car but didnt want to committ until he knew if he had finance approved, then yesterday had another guy look, like it and left deposit for it yesterday afternoon. So should get the rest of the $$ by tomorrow and be gone by thursday night.

Oh well that first guy snoozed and he lost........ So when the new beast rocking in??

yeah here's the thing ive prayed about the sale of mine and if its right with God then it will sell in 3 week on the terms ive prayed about otherwise im not ment to sell and ill chuck the pfc in

yes Darren GTR would be nice other wise i would have to say JZX100

3 weeks hey!! see how you go, 33 GTR?? I think there was a black JZX100 on Anzac hwy on Saturday for sale, where that 34 has been in the past(the old servo)

that jzx has been for sale for ages. i remember driving past it with a for sale sign about 4 months before the magna died...

anyways, looking at a car to replace the celsior this arvo.

2 doors.

turbo.

awd.

oooh la la.

Darren:

New car arrives in Adelaide this week some time, then just needs to go through compliance. So expecting about 3 weeks till it's on the road.

Scandy:

Getting a TX3 AWD huh? :P