SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

that was a pain in the arse today..i so wanted to hear that thing....just wack some rb25 coils in mate, she'll run sick! LOL

Fresh set of plugs later on today, and she should be ok. Might chuck some fresh fuel in it too.

If she doesnt start, Ill empty the rest of the jerry can on it and take to it with a zippo.....

cheers man, figured if i have to get out anyway, may aswell go somewhere i havent been before :blink:

should know for sure if i have it in no more than 12 weeks, and on a plane in no more than 13 weeks. (going through an agency)

Fresh set of plugs later on today, and she should be ok. Might chuck some fresh fuel in it too.

If she doesnt start, Ill empty the rest of the jerry can on it and take to it with a zippo.....

lol, nah she'll be alright.

scandyflick, thats a big step, to pick up everything and take off to canada! Would be a great opportunity...what agency you going through?

we'll as i told the person that gave me this i will put it up for them but i don't get or agree with tatoo's but hey each to there own

i got given this yesterday buy Ric's Auto Perfection's hairdresser

post-13315-1206750698_thumb.jpg

scandyflick, thats a big step, to pick up everything and take off to canada! Would be a great opportunity...what agency you going through?

i was gonna be dropping everything and moving somewhere anyway, was originally going to be perth, but a friend of mine whos done 3 or 4 working holidays put me onto the canada idea, and it sounds a lot more fun, start over with a clean slate, see a country ive wanted to see for years, should be good.

going through a mob called one world recruitment, they do all the leg work for me, charge a 600 smacker fee, but they practically guarantee a placement in a reasonable timeframe, or they give me a refund.

why you need one champ?

Rebuilding the engine with all forged items, Iv just got a oem nissan water pump for $110 from ebay usa and just wana check what the going price is for the oil pump. I was going to go jun for just over 1k but dont really wana get a custom sump to go with it.

we'll as i told the person that gave me this i will put it up for them but i don't get or agree with tatoo's but hey each to there own

i got given this yesterday buy Ric's Auto Perfection's hairdresser

post-13315-1206750698_thumb.jpg

I got my tat done there, they done a great job on mine, so if anyone is think bout gettin something done i highly recomend them...

Rebuilding the engine with all forged items, Iv just got a oem nissan water pump for $110 from ebay usa and just wana check what the going price is for the oil pump. I was going to go jun for just over 1k but dont really wana get a custom sump to go with it.

If you go anything bigger than a std rb25 pump be sure to restrict oil pushing in to the head.

If you run a JUN pump you will definitely have to look at both restricting oil to the head + providing a rear oil drain from the head to the sump. All of which is a huge stuff around.

A new stock pump is fine. If you feel the need make the step to an N1 pump but do bare in mind even Nissan restricted oil to the head with their N1 motors.