SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

we'll as i told the person that gave me this i will put it up for them but i don't get or agree with tatoo's but hey each to there own

i got given this yesterday buy Ric's Auto Perfection's hairdresser

post-13315-1206750698_thumb.jpg

Might check 'em out. I need some more ink work. Wanna get some tribal done to mate in with my existing tatts from shoulder blade to arm and half chest ... then the other side done when I recover from that work :D

Just on that note: I had my last tatt done a fortnight or so ago when I was healed enough from my broken shoulder. They were like "are you sure?". I'd already delayed the appointment by 6 weeks, because I made the booking and had my crash the day before my tatt appointment. The shoulder bothered me none. :D

Edited by RubyRS4

this looks like a good toy to play with :D

7b.jpg

The key elements of this design are a powerful 23CC engine, with a WT-630 carburettor and double wishbone suspension with adjustable arms. These complement each other for superior performance and almost unequalled turning power. Watch as it grips the dirt with amazing traction!

I know bro :)

I just dont know if I can be f**ked doing it ATM.... Need new injectors, Z32, RB25 gearbox and therefore new tailshaft, new/rebuilt clutch, want to change the fuel system as well (044 or 2 x 910's and a 2.5 ltr surge tank).... Think Ill just retune my current setup, make a solid 200 and be done with it.

And then spend more money on the corolla/ :D:D

the girl or the r/c car Steve??

for GTR (GTT & GTS-T) owners, I have some quality brand performance parts for sale

in the forsale section, check it out if you have the need for speed (and $)

:worship:

and code for your signature

[url="http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sale-t143697.html&view=findpost&p=3756525"][color="#FFA500"][size="4"][center]>>For Sale GTR (GTT & GTSt) Parts<<[/center][/size][/color][/url]

will look like

>>For Sale GTR (GTT & GTSt) Parts<<

Me? nah, was too busy trying to get the R31 to even run. :worship:

I f**king hate the RB coilpack setup. Im going forward facing plenum and EA falcon coilpack, simply so I dont have to f**k around with it anymore.

AU you mean

AU you mean

Is it? I thought it was EL/EF/AU you could use too.....

EDIT - Nope, Just AU falcon I believe......

Meh. Whatever. All I know is I want either lead on plug or quick-release coilpacks :P and no valley cover/J Pipe.

f**king sick of having to remove everything to get at the plugs. Maybe Ill make a new pipe that curves back right after the throttle body and goes along the top of the inlet cam.

Maybe Ill chuck a rotor in it. Plugs are on the side then :D:D:D

Maybe Ill just burn the f**ker to the ground..... Im over it. :worship::):/

Edited by R31 drift pig

Is it? I thought it was EL/EF/AU you could use too.....

EDIT - Nope, Just AU falcon I believe......

Meh. Whatever. All I know is I want either lead on plug or quick-release coilpacks :P and no valley cover/J Pipe.

f**king sick of having to remove everything to get at the plugs. Maybe Ill make a new pipe that curves back right after the throttle body and goes along the top of the inlet cam.

Maybe Ill chuck a rotor in it. Plugs are on the side then :D:D:D

Maybe Ill just burn the f**ker to the ground..... Im over it. :worship::):/

dibs on the good bits before you torch it

Everything has a price..... and if I was to strip it, 99% of everythig in it would be going into the new car :) ie. S13/cefiro...... or AE86 LOL

Nah, not going to torch it. Just a little frustrated and lacking enthusiasim atm. Got such a long way to go.

Maybe Ill chuck the Rb20 into the corolla :/:P:D

Nah, she'll be ok, just have to get off my ass and do some work. :worship:

this looks like a good toy to play with :bunny:

7b.jpg

Hmm, if she was in a bikini, she'd be better to play with. :D

Oh, and why is that car-thing in the way? :wave:

Anyne interested in a Trust TD06 20G 8cm on a DMAX japan Stainless manifold?

Big f**k off turbo on a RB20 (250kw's on 1.1 - 1.2 bar) and super responsive on a RB25....

Are you serious or just messing around???