SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I love cars and I love money, it's just having enough of both that's the problem :)

;)

+ motorbikes :D

Find the right woman to support your 'automotive addiction' and you're set :)

BTW I just hooked up my new Samsung 22" widescreen SyncMaster 2243 monitor for the PC ;) Time to watch some movies :)

I have 22" LCD screens at work and hate this small 17" at home ... so I went out and bought an LCD better than the one I have in my office. :)

Edited by RubyRS4

hahaha nice ruby was you 17" lcd and what you doing with it i know my dad wouldn't mind another one

No the 17" here at home is the standard non-lcd monitor, aka boat anchor.

This setup isn't finished yet. I've upgraded my vid card to support two LCD screens in unison. Going Swordfish style ;) Got this setup at work, and I like it so much I'm bringing it home. I'll prob do alot of drafting at home too as well as work, so I need a good setup.

thought i'd throw this over to the wasteland.

From [sA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

dsc00668oi2.jpg

man that car is wack....BN kits DO NOT suit R33's It is the ultimate way of ruining a nice looking car. ;)

I personally wouldnt touch those kits at all, agreed; they are pretty 'meh'.

But i dunno, there is just something about that particular car that captures my interest and makes me look twice!

When you look at an example like this though:

v33bnaj9.jpg

:)

well when i first brought my car it looked a little like the white r33! brought it with the kit on but now i have changed it all back to standard! i quite like the no attention

post-26656-1206964483_thumb.jpg

post-26656-1206964501_thumb.jpg

so i did something stupid and signed myself up to this zoo mag comp thing for the real car search, so seing as though an fto is currently winning i figure im gonna need some help from people with slightly better taste, although mine aint that great its better than a damn fto lol. So if people are feeling kind and generous, swing a vote my way and try and help me turn my boonger drifter into something nice lol.

http://realcars.zooweekly.com.au/ViewProfi...x?profileID=469

so i did something stupid and signed myself up to this zoo mag comp thing for the real car search, so seing as though an fto is currently winning i figure im gonna need some help from people with slightly better taste, although mine aint that great its better than a damn fto lol. So if people are feeling kind and generous, swing a vote my way and try and help me turn my boonger drifter into something nice lol.

Well it came up saying thankyou for your vote, so i assume i voted for u!!

I also remember hearing a shout out for you on Fresh sometime over the weekend.....lol

You know its fruitless ... it'll be a Hummer that wins ;)