SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Need more votes :P

Well no news on the job front, thought Id hear from them today but nope :D If not by midday tommorow.. ill give them a call instead.. fingers crossed still!

Wooo Hooo Just had confirmation my Coilovers have arrived today, just in time for my booking at Wheelworx tomorrow morning, will get some pics out at Mallala on saturday and post them up next week!!

pics at mallala or ban :P hahah congrats on the coil overs... the question is how low will deluxe go??? hahah

on a different note was tinkering around on my beast this arvo after tafe replacing all my tail lights in preparation for when im back on the road and decided to take my spoiler off just to see what it looked like.. i know its a personal thing but what do you guys think?? oh and last weekend i finally took my front bar off just to check a few things after car toys worked on it ages ago (oil cooler) man they did a shit job... i re bolted front bar and oil cooler properly and checked everything over

pics below. big oil cooler much? 1.75 inch core :D

post-27156-1207206220_thumb.jpg

post-27156-1207206407_thumb.jpg

pics at mallala or ban :D hahah congrats on the coil overs... the question is how low will deluxe go??? hahah

on a different note was tinkering around on my beast this arvo after tafe replacing all my tail lights in preparation for when im back on the road and decided to take my spoiler off just to see what it looked like.. i know its a personal thing but what do you guys think?? oh and last weekend i finally took my front bar off just to check a few things after car toys worked on it ages ago (oil cooler) man they did a shit job... i re bolted front bar and oil cooler properly and checked everything over

pics below. big oil cooler much? 1.75 inch core :)

That is the question i know!!

On your different note........ Im a big fan of NO rear boot spoiler, so I like it.... :P

As for Car toys, well personally i believe they are way over priced, so i havnt been in there for about 8 years, and as for getting work done by them, Pffft only rice mods or doof doof maybe!! :laughing-smiley-014:

That is the question i know!!

On your different note........ Im a big fan of NO rear boot spoiler, so I like it.... :P

As for Car toys, well personally i believe they are way over priced, so i havnt been in there for about 8 years, and as for getting work done by them, Pffft only rice mods or doof doof maybe!! :laughing-smiley-014:

i never like to bad mouth a company but i 100% agree with you.... i went their just after i bought my line.. and new nothing about workshops in adelaide.... could and should have bought it over the net cheap!! and installed it myself.... if ya can put an rb20det in a vl ya can install a cooler :D ( i found out the hard way and learnt a good lesson about saving money) as for where i do take my car for specialty stuff.. grayham west workshops... they go out of their way with the extras :)

and as for those coil overs... i want pics up when their fitted and im not doubting the fact that u will pick a good hight... remember there are lots of spoon drains in adelaide :)

i never like to bad mouth a company but i 100% agree with you.... i went their just after i bought my line.. and new nothing about workshops in adelaide.... could and should have bought it over the net cheap!! and installed it myself.... if ya can put an rb20det in a vl ya can install a cooler :P ( i found out the hard way and learnt a good lesson about saving money) as for where i do take my car for specialty stuff.. grayham west workshops... they go out of their way with the extras :)

and as for those coil overs... i want pics up when their fitted and im not doubting the fact that u will pick a good hight... remember there are lots of spoon drains in adelaide :D

LOL yeh there is alot of spoon drains, but sideways(not drift) over them works a treat!!

As for workshops, I took the Skyline to GWW when i first bought it, and your right they do anything for you, but then i found Boostworx and never looked back, but hey everyone can go where ever they want really, some people get better service at different places!!

Wooo Hooo Just had confirmation my Coilovers have arrived today, just in time for my booking at Wheelworx tomorrow morning, will get some pics out at Mallala on saturday and post them up next week!!

nice, don't roll it down the wall at Mallala....

went into town town and saw a GT3 cup that did a couple of rolls down the wall, what a mess.

nice, don't roll it down the wall at Mallala....

went into town town and saw a GT3 cup that did a couple of rolls down the wall, what a mess.

Nah Nah not hitting up the track in my whale, we got prac on with the IPRA car, and we've been asked to come out there for some footage for a advert, wont disclose who's advert yet tho!! and my mate is bringing his camera so i can get some decent pics!!

LOL yeh there is alot of spoon drains, but sideways(not drift) over them works a treat!!

As for workshops, I took the Skyline to GWW when i first bought it, and your right they do anything for you, but then i found Boostworx and never looked back, but hey everyone can go where ever they want really, some people get better service at different places!!

yeah ive heard that boost works are intense..just havnt needed anything serious done lately, recon ill try them out when i need to... from recolection u guys had a dyno day down there recently... couldnt come... no driver :P and as for the spoon drains sideways... yaaa when i do get the urge to go for a drive im in secluded back streets so i take it around the block just to keep the oil circulating g box and diff's and ive got one around the corner where front right and rear left wheels are off the ground gotta love stiff suspension and chassis... makes for careful driving :D

thanks heaps for voting for us guys, is much appreciated, we are slowly moving up, hopefully be on the top page soon :D

heres the link again, keep it fresh on each page :Phttp://realcars.zooweekly.com.au/ViewProfi...x?profileID=469

will hopefully have a couple more pics to go up in the next day or 2, no more girly ones though, unless people know how to make a file larger in kb size?

will hopefully have a couple more pics to go up in the next day or 2, no more girly ones though, unless people know how to make a file larger in kb size?

Right your off the team..... :laughing-smiley-014:

As for making a file size bigger, That can be done in photoshop quite easy, but the quality wont be much better, you cant add pixels to a image but you sure can take them out!! Just need to up the resolution of it!!

pics below. big oil cooler much? 1.75 inch core :P

i think a little or no spoiler looks better bet ur counting the sleeps till u get that licence back

take my spoiler off just to see what it looked like.. i know its a personal thing but what do you guys think??

I personally love the look of a spoilerless 32 GTR. Mine comes off and on every now and then for something different. Just makes them look so much fatter!

yeah no spoiler looks stealth R32 wing isnt that good imo

ah spewn man any time your need a driver depending on where you live ill make my services available i could of easily found a mate to drive my car there to still get a run in :P

yeah ive heard that boost works are intense..just havnt needed anything serious done lately, recon ill try them out when i need to... from recolection u guys had a dyno day down there recently... couldnt come... no driver :cool: and as for the spoon drains sideways... yaaa when i do get the urge to go for a drive im in secluded back streets so i take it around the block just to keep the oil circulating g box and diff's and ive got one around the corner where front right and rear left wheels are off the ground gotta love stiff suspension and chassis... makes for careful driving :)

hell yeah rob... looking forward to that hills run with ya mate.. counting down the days gorge rd and chain of ponds.... i dont care if we putt along 10 kms under the speed limit.... it will be awesome! been working on it every weekend getting every small detail fixed or restored..... awaiting the inevitable return of liscence! e.g. even brought new air con ducts cos the old ones were a teency bit broke. new leather inside aswell.... omg im getting all amped up just thinking bout it :P

u doin well mate?

ahh thanks steve..... i dont need to tell u what happened on the sau photo shoot...... all i can say is my poor baby brass button clutch and auto driver = boo boo:(

Edited by jenkies

hell yeah rob... looking forward to that hills run with ya mate.. counting down the days gorge rd and chain of ponds.... i dont care if we putt along 10 kms under the speed limit.... it will be awesome! been working on it every weekend getting every small detail fixed or restored..... awaiting the inevitable return of liscence! e.g. even brought new air con ducts cos the old ones were a teency bit broke. new leather inside aswell.... omg im getting all amped up just thinking bout it :P

u doin well mate?

ahh thanks steve..... i dont need to tell u what happened on the sau photo shoot...... all i can say is my poor baby brass button clutch and auto driver = boo boo:(

what colour inside full trim or just bits mate im nackerd doing 60hr weeks for the past 2 months thought screw it gotta get out and drive a bit so i cant wait for the cruise gotta a few little goodies lined up for the beast which always helps when doing the long days u coming to the cruise with someone or what

u doin well mate?

Laura said you were getting your license back soon, how long till you're back on the roads?