SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

This might be asking abit, but does anyone with a R33 GTR or Stagea 260RS/4WD wanna measure from the hole on there front Caster arms to the very end bit with the two bolts?

Would be very helpful if someone could. Thanks Luke

cheers troy. i know lots of votes have been done and not much moving happening so hopefully there will be some changes with todays voting, thanks again to all of you for helping out :thumbsup:

Another few votes, This really is stupid how you can vote your life away, If you had the time you could vote all day and move right up there.....

PS your up into 10th now!!

and Flicks making a come back now aswell

got to say that pic for MSS15 keeps on distracting me from voting for you 2 :D

Darren whens the next round of the state series? might try to head out for it as i haven't been to 1 in years.

woohh yeh keep the votes coming, for both of us! Im on the first page at least now, got my friends.. workmates.. family and their friends all voting lol.

In other news, didnt get the job, but ohwell, least i still have coles until i find something else..

tough luck flick, at least you still have your other job. I quit mine cos i had a new job only to have them cancel it at the last minute (when i was looking for a place to live in Melbourne to work for them)

so i'm back going through the paper and internet madly looking. What sort of work are you after?

well ive been in retail for 11 years now.. i dont mind it, just want a change from supermarket! Anything sales, retail etc would be good, just keep on lookin i guess :D

Darren whens the next round of the state series? might try to head out for it as i haven't been to 1 in years.

well we are going out for prac tomorrow, but the FIRST state Champ round is on the Sat 12th April, So next weekend, Its a twilight meeting also, so will be a good one!!

well ive been in retail for 11 years now.. i dont mind it, just want a change from supermarket! Anything sales, retail etc would be good, just keep on lookin i guess :D

My mates girlfriend is the manager of Strathfield on Gouger St, If i hear of anything i will let you know!

cool, i want to see the WEST's out on track. They feel the car has a potential to take the outright lap record if they can get a good driver out there. Not bad for a 176Hp car

cool, i want to see the WEST's out on track. They feel the car has a potential to take the outright lap record if they can get a good driver out there. Not bad for a 176Hp car

Yeh they are a nice car, seen them quite a few times, and Percat drove one a little while ago also!! Id say he could have the potential to get the record......LOL

SAPOL sure does have some dickheads working for it, now don't get me wrong I'm not painting them all with the same brush but a lot of traffic cops are assholes! There I was cruising down Grand Junction Rd this arvo and see a cop car on the side of the road with his disco lights on. The car in front just pulled away and then the officer in the car turned off his lights... I drove past, he stayed where he was for a few more seconds. When I was a reasonable distance away there he comes, flying up my ass with his flashy light show so I pulled over and politely said good afternoon officer. He pulls out his bretho and says random breath test, blah blah blah, while all the time looking at my car. I breathe in, he barely even looks at the reading then goes straight to the car asking me all sorts of questions trying to be a smart ass about what he can defect on it. As I have WA plates currently he asks have I been over Regency yet, DUH! I still have WA plates! I said no, then he said, "Oh, they'll make sure you have a good time when you go through then" and hops in his car and does an ILLEGAL U-turn then fangs up the road!!! :D

What shits me the most is it was blatantly obvious I was only pulled over cos I drive one of those "hoon cars" I was obeying road rules and the speed limit, there was no reason for him to pull me over under the guise of a "random" breath test. I know this kind of shit happens every day but when you have had a hard day at work, doing the decent thing holding down a job and earning money and some little shit head has to come and spoil it... it just irks me. Where was this officer when bogans tried to break into my car? Ah I digress...

/rant

i know they do do alot of those random pull overs to make sure the person driving is actually the owner, does suck in a way but at least it is something they do to look out for the imports.

And thanks heaps for the votes people, cant believe were in the top 10! Keep them coming :D