SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Nothing worng with it at all, Just pulled it out to finally find out what I have inside and I actually have a R33 GTR engine in my car :down:

I pulled it out to put a sump baffle in it(as wasn't sure if it had one already) and get it ready for more power...

It looks like it's never done a days work inside, all in awesome condition and looks new still :P

I just wanted to share :blush:

Hey does anyone know a good place to get Sandblasting done, preferably in the NE region

also around how much to expect to be forking out.... I want to get my Rocker cover and Manifold done so I can spray them to match my rims :down:

anyone here know how to replace a wheel bearing on a r32 gtst? would love some help as its the last thinkg i need before regency!

will pay... just cant get a good mechanic to do it anytime soon!

pm me.. car can be left with u for the time!

cheers

hey have you come across that scene wen they come of the bus and they see mclovin and its like in slow mo and the fat guy is like w t f lol ahahha ? lol i cant seem to find dat scene its funny as lol

hey have you come across that scene wen they come of the bus and they see mclovin and its like in slow mo and the fat guy is like w t f lol ahahha ? lol i cant seem to find dat scene its funny as lol

yeh i remeber, funny as.

another 1 that also got me, is when they are talking about how they got pissed, and the scene where they throw up all over the fat guy :blink:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Oh, oops, yeah, I'm getting the cams in the 2.5 replaced, so the above factory 2.0 cam specs don't mean 5hit, but, after alot of googling it seems the factory 2.5 cams don't like to rev So, yeah, there is that 🤣
    • Update - new drop of oil noticed. Leak seems to be continuing, but a slow/small one. 
    • Hey y'all! So I am the owner of a shiny new '99 ENR34 25GT-Four, 5spd manual. Took it to the tire shop to get new shoes. They mismatched the front and rear axles (225/40s on rear, 225/45s on front), so AWD system went bonkers for the next day. Took it back in, they fixed it, but I noticed about 8-9 big drops of red fluid in my parking spot. Leaking has stopped, but it's clear that the transfer case may have been stressed/hurt by this debacle. I'm taking it in for inspection tomorrow. If things are FUBAR, I have a few questions. - ENR34 manual transmission transfer cases seem impossible to source. Can a GTR transfer case fit? Or if not the whole thing, just seals or components? GTR is 6spd, mine's 5spd, so I'm thinking no, but lmk. - Finding a few RB25DE NEO AWD auto transmissions for sale, for decently cheap. If my only option is to swap to auto, what else will I need besides an auto-specific gauge cluster, and associated wiring? - I imagine the R32/33 GTS4 transmissions/transfer cases are a no-go? They're not NEO engines, so unsure. - RB25DET/4WD setup from the Stagea, any parts that transfer over? I did search up for this on SAU and google, very little info covered.   This is my first post, so apologies for breaking any rules, please let me know, and thanks for the help.
    • Thanks. I agree, looking at those plugs in conjunction with good compression/leak down tests I'm not too certain its ring related anymore.  I have a Swagelok ball valve on the drain and tubed it lower down to the left side of car to easily dump it into a container. I do not drain back into the sump. I've never had to drain it though as there's never been any oil in it. 
    • Best bang for buck at the moment would be a 86/brz. Good chassis,  plenty of aftermarket support and parts everywhere.   I just picked one up with some quality gear and it drives better than my old 180sx.    Also depending on what your doing and budget.  An a90 supra is my pick if want to spend more. Great chassis, solid motor, gearbox is good. Development potential is crazy. They are doing well in prod sport and time attack. All the old jdm stuff needs alot of work as most of it all bent and over priced.