SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

nah steve, didnt have the snitty the other nite (as my appetite wasnt up so i only had the fish and chips LOL)

had some annoying cough the last few weeks, havent really cleared it..........but it got bad over the weekend so hit the doc up and got lotsa drugs LOL

6 cyl ones read differently ryan...............that was the problem thidras had with froggys old CA18 pintara when it wasnt broken

all it means when its not out of the gxe is ya dont get all the gauges you would normally have had (probably dont hav a tacho now)

definitely sounds like the gearbox sender might be playing up

head to u-pull it and find an auto pinny and take the sender out....cost ya like 5 - 10 bucks (or just stuff it in ya pocket and walk out LOL)

yeah only have 4 gauges but i'm not fussed

went to u pull it yesterday and got 1 but it's still not working grr

i drove to the drive in last night hehe, and back home.

i was kind of annoyed at my mum though coz she didn't want me

driving at night and on Main North, but i reckon i did pretty well :P:D

my friend was with me got me to go through a drive thru on the way

back, omg i was shitting myself haha

Howdy peoples! Yeh matty You made Luke sick - well we are blaming u :P

I got the day off and im bored as Hell and also broke.. fun! Damn owning a skyline.. im always broke lol

Howdy peoples! Yeh matty You made Luke sick - well we are blaming u :thumbsup:

I got the day off and im bored as Hell and also broke.. fun! Damn owning a skyline.. im always broke lol

lol, i think somethings going around anyway, so ya mite as well blame me

might get some time off work :)

oh my goodness im going to be Rich

Greetings!!!Fedex Express Delivery.

I have been waiting for you to contact me for your

confirmable bank draft of $800,000.00 USD and i have not heard from you.I

will not be back till May. I have dropped your parcel with the FedEx delivery

West Africa.Contact them for the delivery of your parcel.Please endure with

me because i did not pay the delivery charges. The Security keeping fee will

cost you $285.00 US DOLLARS.

Contact person Mr. Shaun Davids

Email:[email protected]

can anyone say Nigeria :thumbsup:

what is it a bank over draft or a parcel

ROFL they haven't even built the fake site yet but have purchased a domain

http://fexepressdeliveryservice.com/

quote name='Matty 31' post='3793896' date='14 Apr 2008, 04:41 PM']lol, i think somethings going around anyway, so ya mite as well blame me

might get some time off work :D

I have a cold :'(

ps: how good was barry halls left hook!

Edited by Damo_R34

Dont know the part numbers, but last time I checked Nissan wanted way too much for them. Any reason you arent going for aftermarket, I think it cost me less than $200 to have a new screen last time.

Iv hade a look at the seals and i can get away with aftermarket seals for the frount and back but i still might have to get the 2 rear quarter window seals form nissan :D

oh my goodness im going to be Rich

can anyone say Nigeria :P

what is it a bank over draft or a parcel

ROFL they haven't even built the fake site yet but have purchased a domain

http://fexepressdeliveryservice.com/

I've had this same spam email sent to me for the past 4 days

From Ogechi Promise

Rue de Dulie 7th Avenue

Plot 41 Williams Ville

Dear Friend

l am an orphan having $5,800,000 USD with a private trust company for safe keeping. I am willing to offer you 10% of the total fund if you can assist me transfer this fund to your country or any bank of your wish. I wish to invest in a stable economy. My interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.

I am interested in placing my fund in your country, if your

country’s bi-laws allow foreign investment.

You can contact me for more details via my e-mail address with your

reference.

This fund I inherited from my late father who excels as a government contractor till his death by the rebels in 2005 in here in the country capital while I lost my mother at my early age of 2 yrs this made me the only child of the family.

Don’t fail to indicate interest by furnishing me with your private details phone, fax, address, occupation and age.

Yours faithfully,

Ogechi Promise

and what a trust worthy surname :D;):D

Has anyone else tried dealing with Wheelworx over the phone? Reason I ask is, I have called 3 times over last thursday/friday, and got answered once on friday. I Told them what I was after a quote for and was told they would have to call me back with the answer.. No response. I have also tried their online enquiries (thinking maybe they prefer net enquiries) still nothing.... Just seems to be 0 customer service there?!

Has anyone else tried dealing with Wheelworx over the phone? Reason I ask is, I have called 3 times over last thursday/friday, and got answered once on friday. I Told them what I was after a quote for and was told they would have to call me back with the answer.. No response. I have also tried their online enquiries (thinking maybe they prefer net enquiries) still nothing.... Just seems to be 0 customer service there?!

i rang them a while ago to get some stuff, thery said they had what i wanted, i went in a couple of days later and got it.

although i think it took a few tries to get someone to answer the phone.