SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Yeh well i only really saw it from thru the showroom door, didnt go up close to it, didnt even notice the space saver......LOL Yeh dude its amazing how much tint makes a car look the goods, especially on VIP cars!!

Have you entered AJD?? You should for a bit of fun, I'll prob head over to the pub for lunch and a couple beers while there......LOL

Yeh a Toyota photoshoot would be sweet as!! :P

haha, i knew i shouldve neglected to mention that damn spacesaver. cant wait to get my wheel back on, it looks so ghetto with it on. i havent entered ajd cause i was expecting my car to be gone weeks ago, but im considering entering now, ill look into.

What do ppl think of these rims for my r31, i got the pics from r31skylineclub and just got a price for them only $300 new a rim

I think the guy was a sau member?

decs' car

those wheels - mental :P

the car has the stance...........and the flares help it a heap

if ya planning on going extreme like that id do it :P

What do ppl think of these rims for my r31, i got the pics from r31skylineclub and just got a price for them only $300 new a rim

they look like the old bathurst wheels that i used to make if u are after them i might be able to get some originals cheap for u but on the look factor i like them :P

decs' car

those wheels - mental :P

the car has the stance...........and the flares help it a heap

if ya planning on going extreme like that id do it :P

I love the rims and for the price its just to good not sure about the flares tho, have to have a closer look of the quality.

Now i have to work out what size tyers i can strech over them 16x10s

anyone know were to get r32 gtst ball joint? front left!

cheers

PLEASE HELP I WANT MY CAR OFF DEFECT!! :)

Edited by rad33

I love the rims and for the price its just to good not sure about the flares tho, have to have a closer look of the quality.

Now i have to work out what size tyers i can strech over them 16x10s

i have flares im looking to offload. :)

And decs managed to stretch a 205 over his front 16x10's, most stretch i think ive ever seen!

good to see another happy customer :) how much did you pay btw

... but that being said, it looks f**king hot with the tint on it. :rolleyes: ...

cheers matty made a post hopefully we can get another group buy happening

Yeh we also have a similar flare for a universal car, we had the mould made up for them as we ran them on the race car, we are now running BFO ones on there now, like old school rx7 ones(SLR styles) So we should have some laying around if wanted!!

good to see another happy customer :) how much did you pay btw

damn straight im a happy customer, lol. im even reconsidering selling it, which is a dangerous thing to think... *sigh*. paid $280 for it, pretty huge discount over the listed price.

Yeah Matty cant go past $175 delivered for HID's pity r33 dont have projector lights /looks at lukes headlights :laugh:

definitely cant beat them, especially the colour temp range you can get

thats mental.

"$300 new a rim" ?? where from ?