SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

along the same lines is it worth me getting my S1 R33 turbo reconditioned ready to sell for a good price with warranty

Does anyone how much i should be paying for a R33 series 1 turbo thats done 80,000km? still in good condition

whats there not to get i have a S1 R33 turbo. Should i get it recon.

you want to find out what there worth ring up nissan and see how much they are brand new

i dont get it? sorry lol can you give me a price roughly how much..

He's only 16 man. lay off.

When I was 16 I was more interested in boobs and skateboarding. :)

From what I remember, 16yo now have more money to play with than I did at 16. So .... :)

When I was 16, I was into dirtbiking and road riding ... and boobs! :3some:

From what I remember, 16yo now have more money to play with than I did at 16. So .... :P

When I was 16, I was into dirtbiking and road riding ... and boobs! :)

lol.....I can't remember that far back, I think me, mid life & puresx were still picking our noses at that age :D

Why lie you'll never learn :blink:

when i was 16 it was timezone lockins and thinking about getting laid

at 16 i owned my first 33gts-t and almost write it of >.< learnt my lesson from that big time!

Lol yeah ditto.. been with coles 11 years :ermm: so now im going to work at harvey norman.. still retail but alot better.. commision too as an added bonus!

Sounds pretty good, which Harvey Norman is that?

Im in an english language centre in town doing admin/data entry/ reception management, i hate my workload, i get perks and good cash but its hard work. Starting cert3 in fitness soon i hope, get some sort of personal training/instructor job out of it! something more to do with being physical rather than sitting on the computer on SAU all day ;)