SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

small warehouse outlet store on sth road, near intersection of sir don bradman, like 2 mins from my house too so its perfect

sounds awesome. I miss working around the corner, could leave for work at 5 to 8 and start at 8, now i catch the bus at 7:10 and the train gets to town at 8, start at 8:30. just drags the day out so much

small warehouse outlet store on sth road, near intersection of sir don bradman, like 2 mins from my house too so its perfect

I know the one, isnt it Harvey Normans Scratch and Dent shop?

They sometimes get some good items in there at great prices (i'll have to catch up as we build the new house, we will be looking for lots of electrical stuff for the new kitchen and entertainment systems.)

ah well done Flick will have to come in one day and say hello

Kellie's friend Helen works next door to your with her husband in the classic car restoration shop with GT's

I has a new job!!! Start next monday :down:

oh boo hooo get to sit on SAU all day my heart bleeds, come do my job bagged 11tn of grout today is that physical enough for you

...Im in an english language centre in town doing admin/data entry/ reception management, i hate my workload, i get perks and good cash but its hard work. Starting cert3 in fitness soon i hope, get some sort of personal training/instructor job out of it! something more to do with being physical rather than sitting on the computer on SAU all day :D

Kellie's friend Helen works next door to your with her husband in the classic car restoration shop with GT's

oh boo hooo get to sit on SAU all day my heart bleeds, come do my job bagged 11tn of grout today is that physical enough for you

Lol, well what i meant was, id much rather be outside or doing something sporty. And i dont really sit on SAU all day, only like morning break and lunch, then the end of the day.

I may or may not have made my job sound easier than it is :down:

im hanging to get out of the factory and do some data entry of any sort :D

but i like factory hours we get off @ 1pm on friday and my boss lets me come in late every other week while i take my daughter to school... but for that luxory i paid the price of being casual for 2 years only just went perm at the start of my 3rd year :down::P

lol talking about harvey norman broken shit

my mum bought a microwave for the new house and it had a massive dent in it

hahah

thus the reason its called Harvey Normans Scratch and Dent shop.

You've got to be joking! I've known Tony for almost 12 years now, and Helen since he met her. I didnt realise Kellie and her were friends... god adelaide is too small LOL. Tony bought my dad's XY GT HO (Phase 3) about 2 years ago now, and should be ready for the GT Nationals here in Adelaide Easter 09.. Can't wait!!

Just quickly who has a CAMS licence here and which level of CAMS licence have u got and which club did u get it through?

Any trouble with any clubs good/bad experiences.

Thanks Luke

Yep normal hours, 9-5! No more 5 am starts for me!

Oh and just went n saw the movie 'forgetting Sarah Marshall' - good movie!

is it funny enough to pay to see it? or have they overused the cast of superbad?

yeah was quite good, worth paying to see, slight warning, there is slight male frontal nudity lol.

Luke, i have a Level 2NS CAMS licence, i went through sporting car club to get it, havnt had any issues, 30 something bucks a year i think to be with them and then another 45ish i think for the licence itself. If your looking to do grip days though you will need Level 2S (speed) licence which will cost you slightly more. Speaking of which.....i better go renew mine asap.

Just looking at j-spec imports and i noticed a really cheap car

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=12461

and also what are they doing with these cars in japan??

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=10925

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=10914

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=10729

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=9584

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=9607

the purple wagon looks sweet!~

Edited by Pepsinator

and also what are they doing with these cars in japan??

The same thing as your doing on SAU with a VS commodore

Lol just jokes man. Yeah that Impala is pimp, and i have seen like 50 threads about the CCX. If i had that sort of money, i probably wouldn't buy that tho, maybe have a fleet of new GTR's and hold track days for all of SAU :):D