SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

now thats a thought hey Pauly still got your cruise note's ;)

yeah i have an idea on where to cruise next i will have to get some maps and check roads :D i will consider one soon when i know i can save some money for petrol'a :D and you have your new car complied

yay!!!!!!!!! :PBJ:

seems ill be keeping my celsior for a while longer, according to the 2 financers my buyer visited, my car is worth at the most, $8000.

theyre gonna keep looking, but im not liking my chances.

whilst it looks very nice and all you might want to change it before i report it and i would have to report you for it based purely on file size the file being 1.2mb im actually surprised SAU let you host it as you av

edit

ill try some more but here is a acceptable edit of it

R34-drift.2.gif

new avatar ;)

hahaha not yet! i wanna c how it goes first!!!

excited its my first turbo apart from standard!! lol

ps happy to pay!!

Edited by rad33

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Does the passenger vanity mirror have a light?
    • as above find out what you want to do with it but extremely general Id get a more modern car with tech in it - add suspension, brakes and tyres - drive it if needs cooling add that - drive it  maintain and have fun
    • You'll need a 25 head. It's no bueno doing it with the 20 head. The bore diameter is....different. Very different. Hasn't been done in the wold since the larger bore twin cam heads became an option (ie, not since the early 90s!)
    • I’ve gone down the Rb30 rabbit hole the past few days and it sounds pretty sweet, only thing that really turns me off is the $2500 price tag for a bare block people are asking around here. That being said I’ve got a snowmobile I could sell to get the majority of the bottom end done lol
    • Compression test is good. Leak down is same across the board but could be lower. It's a loose engine, I specifically asked my builder to build it on the loose side as I was planning on running 35+psi. I'm also growing more convinced it's blowby. My engine builder wanted me to do the good old oil in cylinder then compression test to see if it goes up so I'll go ahead and do a cold, hot and hot with oil compression test to see.  I also went ahead and filled my catch can with stainless steel wool to see if it accumulates anything now. I'll report back in 200-300km's.