SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

whilst it looks very nice and all you might want to change it before i report it and i would have to report you for it based purely on file size the file being 1.2mb im actually surprised SAU let you host it as you av

edit

ill try some more but here is a acceptable edit of it

R34-drift.2.gif

Is that better boss? ;)

yeah man .. we have to spare a though for those not on

1) destop's with high bandwith

2) people browsing on mobile phones ala me

3) people browsing from ISDN @ work ala me

if you want i can see if there's anything else you might like in that compilation of corners but i have to go out in 10 mins so will have to be later

Is that better boss? ;)

yeah man .. we have to spare a though for those not on

1) destop's with high bandwith

2) people browsing on mobile phones ala me

3) people browsing from ISDN @ work ala me

if you want i can see if there's anything else you might like in that compilation of corners but i have to go out in 10 mins so will have to be later

Yeah, well i thought SAU would have automatically rejected it if it was too big, so i went with it. This edit is good, shows some mean angle! thanks ;)

I was reading on transport SA that on passenger vehicles manufactured after mid 70's ish, no modifications are allowed to injectors, catalytic converter etc.

does this mean if i get a high flow cat, that its a modification, therefore illegal??

just get a gtr cat.

flows better then most hiflows, and its a factory nissan item, easy.

and just for arguments sake, your car is fitted with wheels that would no doubt change the track, a turbo timer, and coilovers that are probably still adjustable.

legality of those items?

Edited by scandyflick

just get a gtr cat.

flows better then most hiflows, and its a factory nissan item, easy.

and just for arguments sake, your car is fitted with wheels that would no doubt change the track, a turbo timer, and coilovers that are probably still adjustable.

legality of those items?

Yeah but i was just asking. I know my wheels, turbo timer and coils are illegal, but wasn't so sure about cat.

fair enough.

if youre really hung up on the legality thing, speak to someone at vehicle standards in regards to what cats are legal and which ones arent, gtr cat should be fine though, being an oem nissan part, should be able to pick em up pretty cheap at any workshop that complies gtr's.

Not so hung up, just quoted one with Just Jap and queried the legality, and they said they haven't had any problems with them. Might look into a gtr one, thanks for the tip.

basically anything modfied from standard is illegal

so

nice fluffy lambs wool seat covers illegal

nice fully dice hanging of mirror for the extra 10kw illegal

we all know stickers add kw so there illegal

:O shall i go on :)

basically anything modfied from standard is illegal

so

nice fluffy lambs wool seat covers illegal

nice fully dice hanging of mirror for the extra 10kw illegal

we all know stickers add kw so there illegal

:O shall i go on :)

Do you know any places that sell genuine HKS dice? and who can fit them for me?

Really looking at getting some more grunt.

Not so hung up, just quoted one with Just Jap and queried the legality, and they said they haven't had any problems with them. Might look into a gtr one, thanks for the tip.

What i thought Dave was saying is that why would you worry about the legality of your cat when there a visible defects on your car as it is, and when you get sent to Regency you will need to change everything anyways. When driving these sorts of cars there is always going to be a defect, Or your car would be stock as a rock!!

I say dont worry about your mods legality, within reason, ie not putting 22s on it!!

Where can i get .22's mounted to the roof thats sounds like a good mod :cheers:

What i thought Dave was saying is that why would you worry about the legality of your cat when there a visible defects on your car as it is, and when you get sent to Regency you will need to change everything anyways. When driving these sorts of cars there is always going to be a defect, Or your car would be stock as a rock!!

I say dont worry about your mods legality, within reason, ie not putting 22s on it!!

Good point Darren, but I wonder if removal of a Cat is also subject to a large fine on top of a defect.....someone on here may know.

Good point Darren, but I wonder if removal of a Cat is also subject to a large fine on top of a defect.....someone on here may know.

Apparently it is, but nobody has been done for it, not even drift guys that drive on the road with straight thru pipes, My 33 had only straight thru pipes to a JunBL muffler, NO cat, sounded killa!!

Ive always heard "rumours" about there being a quite large EPA fine