SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i believe R33 is not compatible with R34 rear, doesn't matter what brand BUT R33 GTR might be ok

can any1 help me will r33 tein suspension fit in an r34 4door.

That Saxon guy keeps sizing up the chicks. I reckon he'll get done for the sphincter of the universe-slapping one of the girls.

:D

How much is the z32?

If you buy it get a fire extinguisher just to be on the safe side lol. I know the old z31 got a recal from factory due to catching fire and iv been told the z32 isnt any better due to engine size and fuel lines.

I love my Zeds but the vg engine has always kept me away

How much is the z32?

If you buy it get a fire extinguisher just to be on the safe side lol. I know the old z31 got a recal from factory due to catching fire and iv been told the z32 isnt any better due to engine size and fuel lines.

I love my Zeds but the vg engine has always kept me away

I heard that the VG engine is sweet as, its just the rest of the car isnt built too well around it (mainly cramped and overheating issues) ?

Probably could get it for around $5k maybe under.

had mt 1st driving lesson today, i was freakin out so bad

but it was awesome, i got good on everything :down:

I doubt you got good at everything ... but its good to see you learning. Just keep a straight head when driving.

you doing the log book system I hope. Taking lessons from a qualified instructor?

Hi people of sau sa, my name is Alan, some of you have probably seen me browsing on these forums on a daily basis, ive been on here for couple months now. I just thought i should finally introduce myself :down: . I have been quite interested in purchasing a skyline for quite some time now. Leaning towards an r32 atm.

PS. i do not know much about cars etc (technical stuff), so i hope you can help build my knowledge through answering some of my stupid questions.