SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Hmmm just went to fill up my car and petty leaks from the rubber hose that leads down to the tank....... how or where can i get this fixed... cant afford to lose petrol since its so damn expensive now... (only leaks when i fill it up)

Don't fill it up ... problem solved! :P

Hmmm just went to fill up my car and petty leaks from the rubber hose that leads down to the tank....... how or where can i get this fixed... cant afford to lose petrol since its so damn expensive now... (only leaks when i fill it up)

Still no gold bar??? Did ya send Prank a PM or email saying you made a donation?

Very funny reuben... >.> :P

And yeah Jarrad, i sent Prank a PM just before. In my control panel thing it says subscription pending or something a rather.... in my paypal it says it has cleared so i guess its just a matter of waiting!

Very funny reuben... >.> :P

And yeah Jarrad, i sent Prank a PM just before. In my control panel thing it says subscription pending or something a rather.... in my paypal it says it has cleared so i guess its just a matter of waiting!

Good good. Shouldnt havta wait too long then.

it may be that your neck has stretched and you need to get it shrunk i got mine done at synergy motorsports near Scotties motel near fisher performance main north rd

Taken from the Sun Gaurd Website:

State tinting Laws & Regulations 
% of visible light transmition 
State Windshield Side Frount Side Back (Car) Side Back (MPV) Rear (car) Rear (MPV) 
Vic	75%		  35%		   35%				  35%				 35%		35% 
NSW   75%		  35%		   35%				 35%				 35%		35% 
Tas   75%		   35%		   35%				 35%				 35%		35% 
WA   75%		   35%		   35%				 35%				 35%		35% 
NT   75%		   35%		   35%				 35%				 35%		35% 
ACT  75%		   35%		   35%				 35%				 35%		35% 
SA	75%		   70%		  35%				 35%				 35%		35% 
QLD  75%		   35%		   35%				 35%				 35%		35%

Just goes to show, SA SUCKS With its Road Laws being the only state having 70% on drivers windows... EVERY other state can have 35% yet we are the dryest state (and what often feels like the hottest) yet we cant have dark tint :P

because sa blows.

anyone have the number for jap import spares? need to chase up a few parts and i am far too tired/drugged up on pain killers to be bothered finding the number myself.

cheers.

thats heaps retarded!

why does SA have a higher one for fron side window!!!

its time to move to QLD!

Adelaides not that bad i would have thought, pretty good with most car related things. Im staying here where i (p plater) can drive a car with a turbo (or twin turbo)

What really shits me since removing the tint off my drivers and passenger window due to being pulled up and threatened with a defect is on the way home in summer... The right side of my face buuuuurns like all buggery.

Sue for skin cancer as they don't substitute tint for free suncream hand outs. :O

from memory $60-80 i think i got quoted 80 to fix it but he ended up charging me 60

How much were you looking at to fix this sorta thing? i cant imagine it would be that hard. But i think my hose needs to be replaced... seems like its cracked or something =/

RWC would be ok if they couldnt touch you with listed mods but that'll never happen

it could be worse, could have a RWC every year! f**k that!

my fuel pump may be on the way out. :D:P .......which is what might be what caused my spark plugs to melt. just checked cylinder one before and its ok.....just being anal and thinking something was wrong.

if it is my fuel pump.....walbro 500hp 255l here i come :)

Yeah me too Luke, was gonna buy a 044 and do an intank setup but I like the ease of the Nismo. I know it costs more but hey...

Quick Q: would a 910 be just as good as the 044?

Hey so i found out what its like to get an electric shock last night, by accidentally touching open/exposed wires.. scared the hell out of me!

Says 260 volts on the straightener i was using, dunno if thats very high but it burnt my fingers and made my pulse race pretty damn fast.

Edited by *flick*

You'd know about it if you did zap yourself. Sounds like a safety switch kicked in to spare you the full zap.

Feels like your arm is snap-frozen and cramped up, and your finger burns, at the same time it feels like someone has kicked you hard in the heart/chest.

Years ago I stupidly came out of the shower on a cold night and turned on the bar heater dripping wet. I ended up regaining my senses on the floor, stunned to shit house, fingers burnt, arm cramped up bad, and feeling like I just had a heart attack! I learnt my lesson quickly then. :P

On another note, anybody ever pissed on an electric fence? :(

Edited by RubyRS4