SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Flick - Do you have an RCD (Safety Switch) on your house? If all the power went off when you got the shock I would say you do, otherwise get one installed ASAP! And if you got the full 240V (iron may be rated to 260V, but Australian system is 240V), then yes you would have got the cramps as 240V contracts your muscles, meaning you wont let go of whatever is shocking you.. its actually the most un-safe voltage in the world :P

Higher voltages throw you off, lower voltages dont contract your muscles... stupid Brits and their 240V system!! LOL

(Note - Qualified Sparky here, cash jobs on weekends :( )

yeah we got a safety switch. Handy thing that..

Didnt get cramps or such, just scared the crap out of me more than anything, was quite a loud zap. Heart was probly racing cos i got so freaked out lol.

Such a girl tho... wasnt worried bout the fact i just zapped myself.. was more upset i couldnt straighten my hair lol

hahahahahahaahahaha.

how did ya manage to zap urself though??

i cant figure it out,

my uncle has an electric fence though around his 1 acre dog compound in the country and he has 2 alaskan malamutes and one day one of em was leaning on the fence and not getting zapped and i was thinking sweet it must be off.

go to climb through it and yeh dumbest thing i have ever done.

my hair was sticking up for about an hour or so afterwards. was best adrenilin rush ive ever had lol

Yeah me too Luke, was gonna buy a 044 and do an intank setup but I like the ease of the Nismo. I know it costs more but hey...

that's why i went nismo! 044/040 is still a fairly easy install in a 33.

Quick Q: would a 910 be just as good as the 044?

910 and a 040 are pretty much the same thing with a different fitting i think, an 044 is an external and bigger which isnt necessary for anything below 300rwkw

that's why i went nismo! 044/040 is still a fairly easy install in a 33.

910 and a 040 are pretty much the same thing with a different fitting i think, an 044 is an external and bigger which isnt necessary for anything below 300rwkw

I am thinking of getting bosch 044 pump but dont know how to install it....might require ur help if your willing to

040 is designed to be intank, 044 is designed to be external, some people put the 044 inside the tank but dont realise the o rings etc aren't meant to be submerged inside the tank. 040 is the largest intake you can get and will supply more than enough fuel for alot of people.

taken from sliding performance

Nismo In Tank Direct Replacement Fuel Pumps

R32 GTR Model Number : 17042-RR581, $499 Delivered

R33 GTR Model Number : 17042-RR596, $499 Delivered

R34 GTR Model Number : 17042-RRR46, $499 Delivered

R32 GTST Model Number : 17042-RRS31, $429 Delivered

R33 GTST Model Number : 17042-RRS41, $429 Delivered

R34 GTT Model Number : 17042-RRS51, $429 Delivered

S13 Silvia Model Number : 17042-RRS31, $429 Delivered

S13 180SX Model Number : 17042-RRS31, $429 Delivered

S14 Silvia Model Number : 17042-RRS41, $429 Delivered

S15 Silvia Model Number : 17042-RRS51, $429 Delivered