SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I want my car lowered, but don't wanna spend $2k on coilovers. Recommendations?

whiteline springs and adjustable bilstein shocks? not sure on price tho

Someone said King springs. I wanna slam it.. but was told 2" would be to bad because even with rolled guards my tires are too fat.. not to sure about that.. 18x235 front and 18x255 on the rear?

Someone said King springs. I wanna slam it.. but was told 2" would be to bad because even with rolled guards my tires are too fat.. not to sure about that.. 18x235 front and 18x255 on the rear?

id get adjustable shocks, if u get super low king springs, it will be too low, and if u get normal kings, you will either sometimes want higher or lower. if you have long term plans of track racing or track work, invest in some ISC coils, i have ISC N1's and i love them

i agree i too have ISC coils 12kg fronts and 10kg rears faultless Ryan is the ISC disctributor here and SAU trader he may do SAU discount PM him he is on these boards

id get adjustable shocks, if u get super low king springs, it will be too low, and if u get normal kings, you will either sometimes want higher or lower. if you have long term plans of track racing or track work, invest in some ISC coils, i have ISC N1's and i love them

i agree i too have ISC coils 12kg fronts and 10kg rears faultless Ryan is the ISC disctributor here and SAU trader he may do SAU discount PM him he is on these boards

does that make for a really stiff ride or its still comfy enough

I have HKS springs on standard struts and i love it

not even king lows go as low as your car :starwars:

and my ISC coils are about as comfy as coils get. still a bit stiff, but will also be good for when i do some hot laps at lala.

not sure, bought my car with the coils in. any way i can find out?

edit: post number 3333! and my total post number 333! spooky. woo. Krishy, good to see me and you are busy at work :starwars:

Edited by Damo_R34

Im an "educational support assistant" in an english language school in the city. doing the systems based work. also first aid officer, health and saftey rep, do my fair share of marketing and IT, and negotiating workplace agreement with parent company :starwars:

im a utility. if i played footy, id be a rover that can defend, and can also play forward, and coach the team on occasion.