SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Last time I heard a squeak under the hood, in my previous car, I thought something was up thought I'd get it checked later when I can get around to it then BAM no power steering! $500 later for a replacement pump fitted....

I have one of those, but mine is a whistley, squeaky viabration sorta sound lol.. but only last 5 seconds just after start up, then stops....

website for nismo products, tried nismo.com.au.. Would that be it? comes up saying unique autosports.. I'll have a look around i guess..

Edit: Yeh, thats pretty much it ;)

Also the sound from my car comes from the right side of the car, above the wheel? any ideas lol

haha looks good matty u do much country driving?? they will certainly pay themselves off quickly on country roads!! :)

nicely mounted too

haha looks good matty u do much country driving?? they will certainly pay themselves off quickly on country roads!! :)

nicely mounted too

probably will be in the future...........hence why i got them. Got to aim them down (as i stood about 3 metres away, the main lights were hittin my knees and the spotties were aimed fair at my head).

those "light bars" are the best investment ya can make, bolts in place of the numberplate......well i tek screwed thru the bar into the reo just in case hahahaha

Looks good :) im thinking of getting a xf ute now, my ford got hit on the side today by a 4x4 with a big f**k me bull bar and spent 5hrs at flinders :bunny: the damage didnt look that bad but i got bad whiplash and spent all my time with a neck brace on. The guy that hade hit me was in a customers car and worked across the road where he hit me on Raglin ave, pulling out of castle plaza car park and didnt see me :P Iv got one witness(castle plaza security) but the flamin mongrel of it all is i hade to pay for the towing of my car to the towyard then to my place $296 and wait up to 3 months for payout its only a xf but it was so clean and my daily plus i spent $400 getting all my stereo put in.

Il post some pics when i feel better and not druged up lol

I think either too many ringies or not enough ringies caused the head to go on the corolla this week, getting the head redone, pistons looks like f*kn brand new!!! very surprised. head will be back on tomorrow and will have some furious 4k action again in no time. It's been good driving the skyline again for a few days tho....reminds me why i still got it.

Hey does anyone know an autoshop that opens on Saturdays, and i can get my rear brake pads changed?

ive rang like 20 places and no one opens on Saturdays...

Midus? Although i dont think their even open saturdays. They did my brakes, bought em from autobarn and midus put them on.

Hey does anyone know an autoshop that opens on Saturdays, and i can get my rear brake pads changed?

ive rang like 20 places and no one opens on Saturdays...

seaton service centre on tapleys hill rd seaton ask for george and tell him i sent you and he should look after you 8347 3855 he has been a mate for years :D

I heard on the radio the other day... Apparently we are turning in to a bunch of metrosexual pansies as a high percentage of males know very little to nothing about their cars nor do they perform any work on them.

There was a few other things.. Owning a pink shirt was one of them.

So Aussy males are apparently becoming in touch with their feminine side. :S

My self I'm quite the opposite; old school line of thought. :D

So buy some cheap super cheap knuckle busting tools and do it yourself. :)