SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Hey does anyone know an autoshop that opens on Saturdays, and i can get my rear brake pads changed?

ive rang like 20 places and no one opens on Saturdays...

my good mate michael or peter will definetly help you out on saturday before 12:30 at Aussie dyno tune (corner of south rd and port rd intersection next to car wash), ring them tomorrow to let them know man, guarenteed cheapest in town. quick as too.

Anyone know the size of the bulbs of the parking lights on the R33 Series 2's headlights? For some reason mine were blown to smithereens/cooked to a crisp :rofl:

mental note do not road rage with matty31 he could potentially set you blind and every pedestrian within a 2km range.

went for a drive last nite

alternator whines when they're on LOL (a bit too much load methinks) and they are good for a line patrol at night. Can aim at the top of an 11M stobie pole no problems

Going to marion tonite to find something to space them up with on the bracket (as the front of the bar stops me aiming them any lower)

I heard on the radio the other day... Apparently we are turning in to a bunch of metrosexual pansies as a high percentage of males know very little to nothing about their cars nor do they perform any work on them.

There was a few other things.. Owning a pink shirt was one of them.

So Aussy males are apparently becoming in touch with their feminine side. :S

My self I'm quite the opposite; old school line of thought. :D

So buy some cheap super cheap knuckle busting tools and do it yourself. :O

Ha, Ha, lol...what if you wear pink shirts and build fat ass choppers??

the forum looks all stuffed up to me...

any1 else getting this problem...same with ns.com. how do i fix it ???

Top right hand corner where it says "options" go in there and make sure "display mode" is set to "Standard"

i run the 9puk extreme HD ceramic 850kg pressure plate

wats a street driven clutch for around 250kws???

locally would be good.. and good price would be better!

cheers

have you tried pressing CTRL-F5

the forum looks all stuffed up to me...

any1 else getting this problem...same with ns.com. how do i fix it ???

wow doesnt time fly when your having fun :P

happy bday to my car today :D owned it for 1yr today :)

wats a street driven clutch for around 250kws???

locally would be good.. and good price would be better!

cheers

i use a extreme extra heavy duty single plate, i think it is a 6 puk but not 100% sure, the pressure plate is just ova 1000kg, cost about $600, got it through Tilbrooks, if ya coming on the cruz saturday night i might let you test it out.

do you have a receipt for that Chad that's a heaps decent price for that i think i paid $500 for mine that's with discount :P was meant to be $590 but remember its 850kg