SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

do you have a receipt for that Chad that's a heaps decent price for that i think i paid $500 for mine that's with discount :P was meant to be $590 but remember its 850kg

No receipt, not sure how much it retails 4, but i definatly know i paid just ova $600, Tilbrook gave it to me for what he paid for it. he just made money on the labour.

^You just did 2 things:

1 - made me dizzy

2 - wasted 2MB of my limited download :P

wah wah wah.

My GF likes your sig.

this is too large for a sig but this is what i did with it :D

muirsky-2.gif

I :heart: Madaz.

/suck up

Boost gauge, controller, suspension, headlights, blah blah blah... Really pissed off, all they are is revenue raising assholes. Funny thing as I was leaving Regency, I saw a rusted out piece of shit just roll past with smoke POURING out the back yet that is still "legal" and my car isnt?

f**king joke!

Just saw Rob Kelvin on 9 News say that a young guy in NSW was clocked at 263kph in a 1995 Nissan held together with cable ties........you can expect alot more Nissans being pulled over in the next coupe of months thanks to this clown.

Just saw Rob Kelvin on 9 News say that a young guy in NSW was clocked at 263kph in a 1995 Nissan held together with cable ties........you can expect alot more Nissans being pulled over in the next coupe of months thanks to this clown.

there has been a thread up for a while about this.... shocking i know.. the vehicle was rb26dett powered sylvia...

Lol. My cars a 4x4.

Where can I get my car slammed for cheap?

Doesn't get any cheaper, and a LOT easier than a hacksaw :D

Angle_Grinder.jpg

Realistically, look for 2nd hand springs, should be able to pick up a set for $100-$150 and fit them yourself. Note that your shocks are probably shagged by now though, so to do it properly will require new shocks at a cost of around $600 for new items... this will still be your cheapest way out as the cheapest nastiest coilovers will be at least $1k new.

Sweet, glad i bought a camry then........ I mean Aristo, stealth as!!

Nick: It's been registered now for 2 weeks today. Overall, LOVE the car! :) I still haven't had a chance to give it a good run (only driven to work and back) BUT I love the 5sp auto - so much nicer to drive to work than the R33 LOL. This morning I had a cop driving next to me for about 10 minutes, he was looking at the car with a very confused look on his face, pretty sure he was trying to work out what it was hehe.

Here's some happy snaps I took in the car park at work:

CarPark1.jpg

CarPark2.jpg

CarPark3.jpg

:D

I think I'll be riding the bike tonight then :D

I think I'll be riding the bike tonight then :D

You dont have to worry about anything while driving that volvo......damn i mean stag

Thanks ryan for your quick response mate...that is really helpful