SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Nick: It's been registered now for 2 weeks today. Overall, LOVE the car! :D I still haven't had a chance to give it a good run (only driven to work and back) BUT I love the 5sp auto - so much nicer to drive to work than the R33 LOL. This morning I had a cop driving next to me for about 10 minutes, he was looking at the car with a very confused look on his face, pretty sure he was trying to work out what it was hehe.

Here's some happy snaps I took in the car park at work:

CarPark1.jpg

CarPark2.jpg

CarPark3.jpg

:D

starting to see quite a few of these around now

looks like yours is missing the part in the middle of the front bar as well.

my mate loves his - been driving it up and down the street with trade plates (doesn't want to go too far in an uninsured car)

Yeh, the front middle is the Tow Hook Cover. Seems that even if they leave japan with them, they often go missing in shipping (as it only clips in). Aparently can get them new in Oz for around $70 IF the mitsubishi parts dealer wants to order it for you from Japan or NZ. Just got to get around to ordering one.

Honestly, don't know for certain yet.. first week was only putting in $20 & $30 here an there. Filled up the tank last Friday, and will see how I go on Monday when I re-fill... hoping it will come out about 12.0-12.5L/100. At the moment its just over 1/2 tank (~25L) for just over 200kms but you can never tell on the gauge, need to fill it up :D

That's in peak hour driving, 27km each way. This is what I used to get in the skyline while behaving myself so expecting the same.

Top right hand corner where it says "options" go in there and make sure "display mode" is set to "Standard"
i run the 9puk extreme HD ceramic 850kg pressure plate

have you tried pressing CTRL-F5

wow doesnt time fly when your having fun :bunny:

thanks for the suggestions.

The ctrl f5 worked, thanks steve ! was getting frustrating just looking at blank white page with half the buttons/emoticon pics loaded and no background :down:

^Due in approximately 8 weeks :down:

BUT we will be putting bubs in a Capsule first, and that will be fixed into the SP23 while brooke is off work. When bubs is big enough for car seats, it will be 1 in the SP, and 1 in the Legnum :bunny:

^Due in approximately 8 weeks :D

BUT we will be putting bubs in a Capsule first, and that will be fixed into the SP23 while brooke is off work. When bubs is big enough for car seats, it will be 1 in the SP, and 1 in the Legnum :huh:

If you want a really nice compact baby seat thats both a capsule and normal car seat look at the Safe and Sound Compaq.

Awesome little seat that fits in the Skyline and fits like a glove in the back seat of the 2007 Mazda 3. :D

Don't bother with the oldschool capsule they are an absolute pain in the arse.

Safe-n-Sound Compaq Deluxe

Converts from rearward-facing (capsule) to forward-facing upright child seat

http://www.productreview.com.au/showitem.php?item_id=33890

http://www.babiesgalore.com.au/view_produc...6categoryid%3D5

The young lad now at 3 still fits fine; quite a tall lad for his age with a size 10 foot. :)

Really don't bother with a capsule they are old, clunky and will do your back in. :)

looks good Lee :)

well i have a newly added speed hole in my front bar :) today @ south rd and regency rd light to turn onto regency was green then went yellow on the guy in front panicked and i went up the back of him :D lucky for me there is very little damage to my car and none to his

hahahahah nooo it was my fault

havent had a bingle...

BL dude

did you cry out "whiplash!~~ my neck !!!!! arrrghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

??

:)

going for Latte and LAN

What's everyone up to tonight?