SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Lol there 4 stud wheels and no idea what offset but my new drifteks will fill the guards alot better but have to wait till i get my new hubs on

Was going to laugh hysterically at you, but thought i'd be nice about it :) But yeh, didnt think you'd have it looking like that all the time. Hope you dont have to wait long for the hubs to be on.

good on ya for showing up to the lan pete!!

:) Thanks Mark, good to see you guys again.....sorry couldn't stay too long with my daughter tagging along.

My brother in law traded in his Navara and bought a F150, pocketed 10k difference.

with that and some extra he traded in his vtr1000 honda for a MV Augusta F4 Senna, one of 30 in Australia, 300 worldwide

had a ride today, good to get back on the saddle a year on.

thinking I might grab a bike again, 6k for a 99' ZX9R, or 8k for a 00' ZX12R

hmmm

:)

My brother in law traded in his Navara and bought a F150, pocketed 10k difference.

with that and some extra he traded in his vtr1000 honda for a MV Augusta F4 Senna, one of 30 in Australia, 300 worldwide

hmmm

:)

You get a lot of bang for your buck with bikes dont you. (so long as you go second hand)

With rising fuel prices there could be a lot more on the roads - which hopefully will make the cars a little more observant. I love the feel of riding a bike, but the poor condition of our roads and the lack of rider awareness of most drivers makes it a recipie to be a temporary australian. I reckon a 16yr old in a nur GTR would have a better life expectancy than an experienced bike rider these days.

hahaha yeah thanks ive had that offset for 3 years now so little while longer wont kill me

Was going to laugh hysterically at you, but thought i'd be nice about it :D But yeh, didnt think you'd have it looking like that all the time. Hope you dont have to wait long for the hubs to be on.

just painted my wipers satin black!!

woot looks tough!

now my 18's rub the gaurds with coilovers in.. booo

guard roll FTW lol

got back from drifts an hour ago................been up there since 10am yesterday (campin out FTW :( )

soo much good shit, soo much talent out there, and a few surprises as always

after last night, i have learnt that rum is infact, the epitome of evil.

aswell as vodka, gin, and cheap scotch.

most of what i can remember about last night is *scene missing.*

woke up in an interesting predicament aswell.

most of what i can remember about last night is *scene missing.*

woke up in an interesting predicament aswell.

Oh boy! When that happens to me, there is always someone who helps me remember what I got up to :D

hmmm

:D

MV have just gone bankrupt again, and are selling f4 range really cheap at the moment. you can get a brand new F4 312R for about 30 grand plus onroads, thats damn tempting.

do tell dave

we're listening

woke up between a couple girls i know with practically no idea howd id come to be in such a position.

Oh boy! When that happens to me, there is always someone who helps me remember what I got up to :D

normally the same with me, but everyone else was drunker than i was...

woke up between a couple girls i know with practically no idea howd id come to be in such a position.

nothing wrong with that

did you take / had you taken advantage of the situation?

woo hoo my front bar is gonna be back on soon! yay! :D only a couple more weeks left hopefully, decided to do some extra work on and change a few little things on it...nothing major but will look sooo much better when its done!

:):(