SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Just on these Mobile Phone in Cars law thing, is it still illegal to use your phone to call someone if you use Loudspeaker?

As far as I know, they've banned the use of mobile phones COMPLETELY in cars ... hands free or not.

Mind you in the past week, I've seen countless cops chatting away on their phones. :down: I even gave one cop the "hang up" hand signal. He just glared at me as he drove off.

So who's policing the police? :(

if the phone is sitting somewhere and your not holding it then i dont see why you cant use it, same thing.

its fine to talk to 4 other passengers however, eat a whopper or sip on a drink, but cant talk on a phone, who the f*k is thinking up these stupid f*kn laws, id like to meet them

Edited by Ryanrb25

do you drive the silver one much ruby?

Gee id love to be you in the morning. "hmm what should i drive today, the black or silver stag? or maybe ill ride one of my bikes.."

The weather has been nice enough to get out on my bikes. :down: Though I do drive the black Stag more often, closely followed by the silver Stag in useage. Although my GF pretty much decides what I'm driving/riding for the day: "Baby, can I drive the black stag tomorrow and you take Cam to school on the Brutale?" :(

its prob like that powerball ad....with that dude and his miss have all those cars and cant deciede what they wanna drive in

I'm not that bad! :(

Tell me about it on sat night i was pulled over and told i dont have a drivers licence and havent since dec last year and the cop asked for my mobile number and said he would sort it out and call me then mon night i have a cop sitting a few doors down from me

who the f*k is thinking up these stupid f*kn laws, id like to meet them

The same fools sticking speed cameras up everywhere (in "black spots" *wank-wank*) and deciding what motor events to hit with defect stations.

:down:

After alot of thinking today im not putting my gt35/40r on my rb25 for a while until the car is run in and iv hade fun without worrying about the law. Im thinking of getting my my rb25 turbo high flowed just untill i deside to put the 35/40r on, so what is the cost invold and can i expect around 250kw?

well insurance.. petrol.. it just keeps adding up! Want to save money cos atm i have ZILCH savings which sucks, cos it all goes on keeping the car going..

well insurance.. petrol.. it just keeps adding up! Want to save money cos atm i have ZILCH savings which sucks, cos it all goes on keeping the car going..

yeh im trying to save for a house deposit, just as an investment. impossible :D

so, im considering selling my 32 .. Want to be out of debt and be able to save for a house etc.

Im sad just thinking bout it lol

Oh, oh....spill it Flick......is there something you need to announce Luke.....we have ways of making you talk!!! :D:P

Just on these Mobile Phone in Cars law thing, is it still illegal to use your phone to call someone if you use Loudspeaker?

Should be able to do that, just cant have ya phone in your hand.

And on the police using their phones, i've seen them doing shit on their computers while driving. Seems police and taxi drivers pretty much do what they want, but hey, who's gunna stop them...