SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

so, im considering selling my 32 .. Want to be out of debt and be able to save for a house etc.

Im sad just thinking bout it lol

just saw your add for it, its always sad to see someone sell ther pride and joy for those reasons, but things like a house are more important.

Oh, oh....spill it Flick......is there something you need to announce Luke.....we have ways of making you talk!!! :/:wave:

lol nah pete.. just decided to get serious and think bout the future a bit more.. im 26.. dont want to be living at home, and in debt, forever. Cant be living in my car when im older! Think a house is a pretty important thing to buy, and will need to save up a bit more before im anywhere near that goal.

Im sad to sell it but I can always start a new project in a few years or so.

lol nah pete.. just decided to get serious and think bout the future a bit more.. im 26.. dont want to be living at home, and in debt, forever. Cant be living in my car when im older! Think a house is a pretty important thing to buy, and will need to save up a bit more before im anywhere near that goal.

:wave: Hopefully it hasnt sold 4 months from now, one more cruise with the lil miss boost beast. Think it will be gone by then tho.

thats sad flick, prob 1 of the first 32s i could actually recognise everytime i seen it. the vitiman c mobile was always standing out a mile away.

but its for the best you gota do what you gota do

In that case I think you're very wise Flick........get the house out of the way first and one day you maybe driving an R35

seems ill be making the best of bad situation.

been speaking to some family members in perth about employment over there, if all goes well, ill be keeping my celsior, and moving there for work in 6 or so months time. earning about 3x what i earn here, and spending a whole lot less. *crosses fingers*

have fun in perth. I got back from there last night.... and f**king hated it. It's a freaken shithole.

Be great if you owned a VT commo done up as a hsv with stockies on the back LOL.... Just a bigger version of elizabeth. :wave::/

have fun in perth. I got back from there last night.... and f**king hated it. It's a freaken shithole.

Be great if you owned a VT commo done up as a hsv with stockies on the back LOL.... Just a bigger version of elizabeth. :/:D

:wave:

hi ben

Pretty much LOL :/

Went to Northbridge on thursday night, ended up getting back at 5:30 yesterday morning LOL, didnt get to bed until like 11:30 last night, so Id been awake from 5am thursday morning until then. By christ those boys can drink. Drank more in the last week than I have in the last 6 months ROFL./ :wave:

Im f**ked LOL/.

Was soooo pissed off though...... they dont have FUIC, nor do they have coopers pale. the main 2 reasons I dont want to go back :D:O:O

Anyone wanna meet up tonight? Somewhere random? Was fairly bored last night. Funny that during the week you look forward to the weekend so much

only to find out that theres nothing to do in radalaide >__>... Just an idea though

NAUGHTY NATHAN :)

HOW WANTS CATCH UP FOR COFFEE TONIGHT WITH ME, MADAZ AND A FEW OTHERS

OH HOW FUNNY LOL

cafe' villi at say 8pm

Um why didnt you come out last night then :):D:happy:

Anyone wanna meet up tonight? Somewhere random? Was fairly bored last night. Funny that during the week you look forward to the weekend so much

only to find out that theres nothing to do in radalaide >__>... Just an idea though

Um why didnt you come out last night then :):D:happy:

Ahh crud... your kidding me T_T Vilis is right around the corner from me too T___T didn't look to carefully through the forums last night ... I snooze i lose :)

Well is there anything going on tonight?

Went out to Mallala today to watch some track action. couple of 33's, one who ended up quite worse for wear. Coming down the straight by the grandstands, big bang, big flames next to the front left tyre. Went and spoke to him, just had the car built, first day at the track. Turbo was in tact when he pulled it off, but looks like he blew the oil line to the turbo. As you can see, things got pretty crispy.

31052008.jpg

Other casualties for the day include:

- a wonderful WRX gearbox

- a formula 4 looking car spun off into a wall, low enough speed but did a fair bit of damage

anyone know who highflows r33 turbos to make 250rwkw??

i herd slide doesnt anymore?

cheers

Yeah give a guy Peter a call He's a real friendly bloke

0433 728 719

Edited by InH3aven32

Bill at ATS im running one of his atm very nice turbo

im making the shitload more power than my old turbo at alot less psi

anyone know who highflows r33 turbos to make 250rwkw??

i herd slide doesnt anymore?

cheers