SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Definitely Bill from ATS, as Steve said he has one of his hi-flows (which came from my old car) and it really is an awesome turbo!

If someone wants 250kw's and killer response on a 25, I have a Trust TD06 17c 8cm kit for sale.....

Looking at getting a HKS2530 kit Ive found.....

Have also seen that the GT2871 is an awesome turbo on a RB25..... Ryan's 33 is making great power for the little boost is's running and stupid response.....

Edited by R31 drift pig

yeh i sorta looking at a turbo which will give me the same power + response of my apexi ax53b70 p25 but i want to keep my engine LOOKING stock!!!

hence y i was thinking r33 hiflow... i herd these can make very good power! and i just want those snooping eyes to not see any different!

would this be a good way to go?

Bill has rated mine to about 270kw

oh nice! so i guess there a good turbo!

wat psi u running? and obviously i would see less power on the good ol rb20!

well i just broke my GTR plastic front bar! :D Caught it on the gutter that was just that bit to tall when it dropped off. Just on one mounting point thankfully-it also broke my indicator aswell tho! I still need to get it painted, but does anyone know anyplace which can make a R32GTR front bar fit a gtst, and fix this mounting point? Any help appreciated!

If someone wants 250kw's and killer response on a 25, I have a Trust TD06 17c 8cm kit for sale.....

Looking at getting a HKS2530 kit Ive found.....

Have also seen that the GT2871 is an awesome turbo on a RB25..... Ryan's 33 is making great power for the little boost is's running and stupid response.....

thats for god dam sure ben

250rwkw on 14psi with 14psi at 2200rpm, pulls like a freight train and hits the mid range torque and wheel spins like a mofo in 2nd, Had 100% full intentions for a gt3540 but have now decided to keep the cash. couldn't be happier.

but yea that td06 17c would be an excellent turbo too.

yeh i sorta looking at a turbo which will give me the same power + response of my apexi ax53b70 p25 but i want to keep my engine LOOKING stock!!!

My TD06 is the internal gated version... and comes with a alloy bracket which you bolt the stock heatshield to...... so certainly can look like a stocker.

theres no massive trust logo's or anything on the front cover etc....

trade ya for the apexi turbo.........

I spoke to Bill Keen before I left for perth about making me a custom turbo using my RB25 turbo housings and machining in a GT2860 or GT2871, and he wanted $1750 I think.......

Did you get your retune ryan? so you cracked 250 then? Awesometown. :D:huh:

My TD06 is the internal gated version... and comes with a alloy bracket which you bolt the stock heatshield to...... so certainly can look like a stocker.

theres no massive trust logo's or anything on the front cover etc....

trade ya for the apexi turbo.........

I spoke to Bill Keen before I left for perth about making me a custom turbo using my RB25 turbo housings and machining in a GT2860 or GT2871, and he wanted $1750 I think.......

Did you get your retune ryan? so you cracked 250 then? Awesometown. :D:huh:

just turned up the boost 3 more psi and took the tinniest amount of fuel out, still rich as balls, you can tell by my rear bumper which madaz seen the other day lol.

ben, that's what i got champ, the rb25 rear, gt2871r front cover, fair amount of machining in the rear.

just incase people are interested we made a screamer/dump 3.5inch full system yesterday for my mate's xr6t ute and gained 30rwkw. went from 304 to 334rwkw...its such an insane car....screamer on the 4 litre sounds insane.

Edited by Ryanrb25

yeah.... But Bill was talking about using the RB25 front cover too, so for all the world it looks like an OEM nissan turbo.

Cant really justify spending it when I have the TD06 sitting here. Unless someone wants to buy it LOL

yeah.... I guess you can call it that.... reckons the GT2860 in the 25 housings is a great little unit, tops out about 220odd on a 20DET.

Keen on using the td06, but a bit apprehensive about it's lag tendencies...... and because its a rare model, no-one seems to really know what it's capable of...

General consensus seems to be full boost around 3500-3700, (depending on who I speak to) max out about 220-230kw's....... capable of 250 - 260 on a 25DET

Been said it's a little laggy, but she's pulling like a freight train @4K or so.

If I dont get any interest Ill chuck it on and see what she's like...... maybe Ill invest in some cam gears and see if I can bring it on a bit quicker/harder.....

Edited by R31 drift pig

Im running 9psi and making 213.9 on a 40 deg day

oh nice! so i guess there a good turbo!

wat psi u running? and obviously i would see less power on the good ol rb20!