SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Correct, the nismo's are a direct bolt in, as for the sards... Steve (Madaz) seems to think they bolt straight in too but I've found no evidence to suggest otherwise... perhaps PM him and see if he has any info about it

had been eyeing off nismo 740cc from a trader on here for $695 delivered, but would probly be keen on SARD or nismo or hks if they at a decent price. If you have a chance let me know what you can find.

Cheers.

Try PerfectRun.com.au i got a set of 660cc SARD's for $444 posted but being a CA that's for 4.

Their price is 9800 yen per injector so depending on the exchange rate you should be able to get them for about $660 posted, and that's for a set of 800cc top feeds. If you have side feeds though SARDS become more expansive as you need a collar set which will set you back 13800 yen

Edited by D_Stirls

Hey DSTROY happy Birthday. Only champions have their birthday today, If you get what i mean. If not have a look in my profile.

LOL, Happy birthday to you to champ :)

92097952vk3.th.jpg

17317599uq0.th.jpg

I witnessed this today, just need to know what happens so i can know about a situation like this in future..

B is waiting to turn

A Turns

C (bus) Comes along

B sees C come and decides to reverse slightly to allow room and no scrapage

A is behind B doing a uturn on a straight lined road thing with a car present! (you know what happens here :3)

Who is at fault here?

92097952vk3.th.jpg

17317599uq0.th.jpg

I witnessed this today, just need to know what happens so i can know about a situation like this in future..

B is waiting to turn

A Turns

C (bus) Comes along

A is behind B doing a uturn on a straight lined road thing with a car present! (you know what happens here :3)

Who is at fault here?

Technically "A" because he/she has done a U turn over a double solid line.........

But "B" should have looked in their rear view mirror to see if there was anything there, so they are a dumbass!!

GTR are a straight drop in GTSt need collars :banana: collars for sards are about $35 from perfect run 9800yen = about $100

Correct, the nismo's are a direct bolt in, as for the sards... Steve (Madaz) seems to think they bolt straight in too but I've found no evidence to suggest otherwise... perhaps PM him and see if he has any info about it

A is at fault for coliding with the rear end of B nuff said :banana:

as a solicitor once put it to me its how your word the accident as to who sounds at fault

92097952vk3.th.jpg

17317599uq0.th.jpg

B is waiting to turn

A Turns

C (bus) Comes along

Who is at fault here?

They'll both pay (A & B)......a good judge or ins company will decide how the proportion of blame is split.........unless B was stationary which he wasn't.

Im picking up skirts and rear lip tomoro from a r31 member for $425 brand new so im saving a bit and dont have to pay courier fee's :whistling:

Would love to see ur car when its done dude :nyaanyaa:

My 31 is taking forever god damn it !

sucks not having a car! Ive been without one for over 1 week now, since its still at the mechanics getting a shit load done to it.

Have to get a lift with my uncle to work every day... i really dont think he should drive! I fear for my life every time i get in the car lol.

Doesnt indicate.. swaps lanes (2 lanes!) without looking.. stops briefly at green lights - they might turn orange suddenly :whistling:

Scary 15 minute drive every day!

Would love to see ur car when its done dude :whistling:

My 31 is taking forever god damn it !

so is myn but over time iv picked up

jap frount lights

jap rear lights

jap garnish

16x10s with -27 offset

origin copy flares

topstage vent

and now the rear and side skirts, just have to try to make this volvo frount lip fit or il buy a ccs frount lip

I still have to do the s13 coilover conversion, so im hoping to start to pick up parts soon for that

Then il put the rb25 turbo on the 20 and should get some good kw's

Iv been talking to this guy on ebay that can do custom dials for the r31 cluster,white,pink,blue,woodgrain,carbon and a hole heap more but im keen on the white round face with nissan on the bottom of them

more fun that way, living life on the adge

anyway can't be as bad as my uncles and sh!t! they're asians

Aahah... I always love generalizations.... point in case.... people are always saying how asians are bad drivers. Then you got people who say women are bad drivers. Then you got people who say anyone in a 4WD Burnside Bus is a bad driver.

Our female chinese exchange student bought a 4WD (dunno what type, theyre all POS's) and has been in 2 accidents within the last 3 months. I seriously fear for the safety of any poor sod within a 100 metre radius.

Tho on flicks post, her uncle sounds a lot like my dad. Doesnt check blind spots, has 'issues' in staying in his own lane. Accelerates slower than a geriatric on a skateboard. My mum drives like speed racer tho. Including the going sideways bit. (Yeah, she can drift a Toyota Seca like nobody). So I'm not sure about the male vs female thing, but imho all 4wd drivers are shit >:whistling:

Let the flames begin

-D

so is myn but over time iv picked up

jap frount lights

jap rear lights

jap garnish

16x10s with -27 offset

origin copy flares

topstage vent

and now the rear and side skirts, just have to try to make this volvo frount lip fit or il buy a ccs frount lip

I still have to do the s13 coilover conversion, so im hoping to start to pick up parts soon for that

Then il put the rb25 turbo on the 20 and should get some good kw's

Iv been talking to this guy on ebay that can do custom dials for the r31 cluster,white,pink,blue,woodgrain,carbon and a hole heap more but im keen on the white round face with nissan on the bottom of them

Nice !

By end of next week im hoping to finish my 5 speed conversion and have a custom exhaust made up.

After that heaps of little things to come: finish of the pintara dash, new steering wheel/gearstick knob/bucket seat, tint etc etc just to name a few things :whistling:

Biggest concern now are the wheels...cant seem toi find any i like in the right size/color.

When all this is done, i might look at turbo-ing it or dropping in another engine, but honestly im not real tempted with the current petrol prices, as this is my daily that get driven A LOT.