SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

for face dials like that you just need to take the cluster out, which is a few screwes and then take the clear front cover off and take the needles off and bob's your uncle! well that's how i did mine anyway or you can always take the actual dials out from behind when the cluster is out

Edited by nos man

for face dials like that you just need to take the cluster out, which is a few screwes and then take the clear front cover off and take the needles off and bob's your uncle! well that's how i did mine anyway or you can always take the actual dials out from behind when the cluster is out

These have two wires for the accesories to light them up, and change the colours of the dials.

Normally the dash facia is held on with clips that require a fair force to click them off if that makes sense, did you start at the ash tray

where abouts do you live

Im over at richmond at the moment if you would like me to come around get my mobile number out of my profile and ring me

I got the whole shit out..now im puttin it in.. would i need to wire it up.. or what?

I got myself new boots today. :D

I'll be out wearing them tonight. I'll swing past Kellie's meet tonight with the Brutale.

SMXboots.jpg

Don't ask what they cost me :D You don't want to know ... but its far cheaper than ankle surgery!

;)

sorry Jarrad just got home i would think the original dial come off and these go on not 100% sure and im guessing they didnt come with any instructions

the kit i bought was a 300kph speedo for R33 and i had to take the original dials off

as for how to get the dials on you may need to take your needles off and these require a good hard pull too

Don't miss out on all the action from Round Three of the Toyo Tires Drift Australia Series at Mallala Motorsport Park!

This SUNDAY 1pm - 2pm

Speedweek on SBS

sorry Jarrad just got home i would think the original dial come off and these go on not 100% sure and im guessing they didnt come with any instructions

the kit i bought was a 300kph speedo for R33 and i had to take the original dials off

as for how to get the dials on you may need to take your needles off and these require a good hard pull too

Thanks man. I might go see someone and get it done properly. Mine are just slip ons, the guy I bought them off said they were just over the top of his original ones.

mine were just put over the original ones!

Yeah I reckon I just need to take the needles out. But its just the wiring part I'm not to crash hot on. I'll ask a mechanic to do a cashie on it.