SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

as nathan said if you step on bunnys tail she gets mad so feel free to have a look at fail it on of her nicest pics i think

Edited by Bunny33

Couple of SAU cars got some awesome footage, the enr034 mobile, not urs, and orgazmc. and my car got some background footage :):D

dam, i remembered this was on this morning, then forgot by the time it came on. I hear me and flick are spotted in the stands too with a couple of friends lol. Anyone know if the footage will be on channel 10 next weekend? Hoping its the same footage if it is.

Round 3 - Mallala Motor Sport Park, SA

Sunday June 15

1:00 pm

SBS “Speedweek”

Sunday June 22

1:30 pm

NINE Network “Toyo Tires Drift Australia Series” (Speed Machine)

Tuesday June 26

8:30 pm

Fox Sports “Inside Speed”

TBC

7:00 pm

Fox Sports “Full Noise”

so last night i went driving (filled my tank up costed about $100 :P) to Noarlunga

picked a friend up, went to the City, it was scary haha, 1st time i drove in there and

on North Tce there were all these people just walking out, by the end of it i was just like

"f*k it, i ain't stopping". went to Nuri dropped my cousin off then went back to Noarlunga

dropped my friend off and came home, got home about 5am haha, 8 1/2hrs of driving

i had a few cops behind me, i was shitting myself but luckily i didn't get pulled over :)

I have a quick car-related question. I accidentally turned the ignition while the motor was running in the Shtbox (ie 2004 Astra). Would there have been any damage caused by this?

Thanks in advance.

yes steve she was at lan my dinner and the cruises

and i dont know if i can say who she is

*thinks back*

yes pete she said she was a hairdresser but she also said that she did tattoos at burn n hell down pt adelaide where i get mine done and she doesnt

ah shit, sounds like pixie.

lol she also told my brother that she is 4 wks pregnant with his baby lol

and she isnt

classy.

if there was damage done it would of been so minor its an ungodly noise but probably very little damage

I have a quick car-related question. I accidentally turned the ignition while the motor was running in the Shtbox (ie 2004 Astra). Would there have been any damage caused by this?

Thanks in advance.

i do it all the time in the magna. never had a problem. aside from the seized motor and all. but im sure youre fine. :)

oh yeah, work was on fire last night, literally, was greatly amusing. seems like half of the fire department was there. mobile command center included.

Thanks in advance.

Norman this is no place for car related questions :)

you should be fine mate, no problems.

Lastnight I got pulled over for apparently "street racing". I was at the lights and the car next to me took off, I just drove away normally and then over took the car later on. Cop was following, pulled me over and not him. He let me off though, didn't really look over my car to much at all either. Was just asking me questions like, "who do you live at home with?" etc.

I don't know if I'm lucky or not..

Edited by muirsky

On a totally unrelated topic, i donated to SAU like over a month ago, still no donated bar? I didn't do it just for the bar, but would be nice to have it. I did pm Prank my details

Lastnight I got pulled over for apparently "street racing". I was at the lights and the car next to me took off, I just drove away normally and then over took the car later on. Cop was following, pulled me over and not him. He let me off though, didn't really look over my car to much at all either. Was just asking me questions like, "who do you live at home with?" etc.

I don't know if I'm lucky or not..

He was just checking up. Maybe they have a description of a criminal and thought it was you? Happened to me in my Silvia at the Plaza, cop on a bike pulled me over, checked my license then said "were looking for a guy who looks like you. Have a nice night"

Or maybe the cop was bored and just wanted to talk to someone:P