SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

He was just checking up. Maybe they have a description of a criminal and thought it was you? Happened to me in my Silvia at the Plaza, cop on a bike pulled me over, checked my license then said "were looking for a guy who looks like you. Have a nice night"

Or maybe the cop was bored and just wanted to talk to someone:P

Nah, there was two of them. Funny thing was I had a cop following me up trimmer pde about 30 minutes earlier.

Maybe, it was a set up? They were trying to get me to drag with the undercover cop? :ninja:

i have today off and im bored! About to go find out how much i owe the mechanic soon tho.. wish me luck, gonna be mega broke!

Mmm the worst part about having things done, the bill at the end! Can't wait to finish paying my clutch off (dad loan lol), its definately time for more power.

damo make those tyres 235 35 18.

hehe i thought they were 40's

whoops

Dads decided to have today and tomorrow off :S so ill know by wednesday i think.

EDIT: got Centre caps, thanks Bunny and Wheelworx

Edited by Damo_R34

preferr not to say the manufacturer, his dad is the reason we have no drag racing in adelaide!! lol

na ols ones sittin in my spare room, are on eeeeeeebay though, stupid link wont work!

preferr not to say the manufacturer, his dad is the reason we have no drag racing in adelaide!! lol

na ols ones sittin in my spare room, are on eeeeeeebay though, stupid link wont work!

Rodney Jane mags. I have the 'machined' look ones on my Stag. :P