SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

if you have the account number and BSB, just transfer the money straight from your account in to his, cant be that hard, use the net or go into your bank and they will do it.

^^ really? will it stick??? was looking for the dacals that stick on the cap themselvs but could only dind transformer prints in black, not thanks! lol

i need some brake paint to, so ill have a look......has any one else painted centre caps?

Edited by craig R33

yeah currently 4000kms into the current Motul turbolite 8100 10/40w

got 2 for one a year ago.

hhhhhm not sure, might just let the tuner take his pick :D

yeah currently 4000kms into the current Motul turbolite 8100 10/40w

got 2 for one a year ago.

hhhhhm not sure, might just let the tuner take his pick :D

Motul ftw. used to run it in the silvia for ages. Not sure what my mechanic uses on my line, Mobil 1 im pretty sure.

what should I use

have 5L of both Castrol Edge 0/40 and Motul turbolite 10/40

?

Pffff when the oil is only in there for 5k kms it prob wouldn't matter too much, they are both a similar grade anyways!!

Castrol are also a decent "brand name" so whatever really!!

Your engine wont go bang because it has Castrol in it as aposed to Motul, But it will go bang if you take too long to choose and you run out of oil!!

Edited by Deluxe

^^ Would if i didnt have a work promo night tonite at the convention centre - 3 course meal and all you can drink, alcohol + softdrink. + entertainment (last year was that cirque de solai thingo) + lots of prizes. Wooh!

^^ top stuff! got a mate thats doing a traineeship in lighting and sound managment at convention centre!! he sais theyve always got good food left for lunch after big functions!

enjoy.