SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Lowered springs or Coil Over???

i have tein hr's and i love them.... stiff as all hell, and up untill recently was my daily.

if u have a GF that loves to complain, get the lowered springs, they will make her boobs bounce less (can be very distracting out of the corner of ur eye :thumbsup:)

much like the boobs down here

Nah daily driver but want the beter drive, thats why i come to the master's for there personal opinion?

id say good shock and custom spring combo.

but, if you go after coilovers, jump onto import monster, have a browse and see what you can find, theres some damn good gear for sale on there.

i have tein hr's and i love them.... stiff as all hell, and up untill recently was my daily.

Im exactly the same, have HR tiens in the 33...stiff as all f**k, i carry a kidney on ice in the boot. Was my daily for a year or so, but still drive it occasionally. On a normal route you tend to remember where all the bumps are. hehe.

yeah currently 4000kms into the current Motul turbolite 8100 10/40w

got 2 for one a year ago.

hhhhhm not sure, might just let the tuner take his pick :thumbsup:

Are u sure its turbo light 8100?

The turbolight is a semi-synth grp III oil where as the 8100 is a full synth grp iv oil.

The so called 'synthetic' castrol is only a grp III based oil. So not really a full synthetic in a pure sense. There was a court case years ago; they won on technicalities and were allowed to sell a group III oil as a true synthetic. Many then followed (valvoline, shell amongst a few others).

Motul, Royal Purple, Mobile have all stuck to the synth is synth and not ripped off the cust in that respect.

But either one.. the Motul is better value for money; the castrol your paying for crap but it still works fine.

I've ran Motul 8100 5w40 since day dot in the rb30det (~80,000km's) bores looked brannew and the head was super clean when it was pulled off not so long ago for valve springs.

For what you get it is the best value/performance oil u can get at the $60-$75 price point.

if i were you scott id speak to Ryan from ISC and pay 1500 for a new set of N1's. Last you years and they have so many adjustments. Can set it to whatever you want.

Agreed, Service is in SA also, so if any issues he's just a phone call away!! Wont be any issues tho!!

LOL so pretty much unless i want a blood nose and a very upset gf get some decent lowered springs and shockers?

had Kei Office coilovers in my old 34 and they were stiff as anything, the gf loved it :D

pancakes were junk :D

people who came :P

they werent that bad but not as majical as i expected tho! banana milkshake was teh suck and survice...... hmmmmmm i bit left to be desired.

next time we go MEXICAN!!

highlight of the pancake kitchen. good company.

they werent that bad but not as majical as i expected tho! banana milkshake was teh suck and survice...... hmmmmmm i bit left to be desired.

next time we go MEXICAN!!

highlight of the pancake kitchen. good company.

heh mexican. Zapatas on Melb st is good. Nothing like having a small mountain of nachos taking over yr entire table...

-D