SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I vote we have a crazy horse night. Anyone else in?

[rant]

dont get me wrong here... and this may end in a flame session.....

firstly, i truly enjoy looking at naked women... its great :(

I dont like strip clubs tho,they are fkn tacky and over priced. look and no touch is $hit house....i can honestly say that i dont find strippers sexy. There is no thrill of the chase , just the thrill of handing over cash to have a twat waived in ur face. Teh strippers are all so detached from what they are doing, and there are so many lurkers.

[/rant]

Ha. Security at HQ2 are thick enough. Standing next to one of them loses me some IQ. They're like cryptonite for stupidness.

:(

Probably could've started a new thread with this but its not car related, so here goes.

Even biker funerals will be illegal gatherings under new laws enforced by Mr Rann as of next month....how on earth will he be able to enforce the new laws.

There are only about 30 Star Force in the state with 50 total on the books....they'll become full time babysitters along with Avatar....forget about other crime out there!!

Jokers Illegal Funeral

They can't even associate with their Uncles & Aunties more than 6 times a year.........won't work Mr Rann!

well i would have liked them to enforce that law when a mate died

David Driscol there was about 100 + bikes and about 200 cars they closed off pt road so we could all get out and follow the presesion there were members from all over australia

so good luck with that!

well i took off tonight in the wet and u know when ya hit high revs the car sorta bounces... well i changed to second and just died! started to sound like a wrx!!!!! and smells like fireworks!!! wat could i have done! i cannot even drive it anymore!its like bopbopbopbopbopbop

fuel pump is still buzzing!

it actually happened round the corner from my house and i coasted home!

naughty boy lol heard the whole thing unravel

any ideas? i have herd pump?? seems to buzz louder and sound like its choking??

well i took off tonight in the wet and u know when ya hit high revs the car sorta bounces... well i changed to second and just died! started to sound like a wrx!!!!! and smells like fireworks!!! wat could i have done! i cannot even drive it anymore!its like bopbopbopbopbopbop

fuel pump is still buzzing!

probably just blew an intercooler hose off.....is it running real rich and idling like a pig.

You may have kacked a turbo too