SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I herd that a new law is comming in so you can run 19s or 20s on a skyline so will this mean the clearance from center of the wheel to guard will change??????

Its always been 2 inches above what came on the car stock. So for a '32 gtr, max is 18", for a 33 gtr, 19" for a '34 gtr, 20".... whether or not the tyre/rim is suitable for your setup, I guess that depends on the car in question but from what I understand, the 18" is the most I can put on my GTR. Which suits me fine cause I think the r34 gtr rims are pimp. So if any of u guys with 34gtrs get 20's, I'll take yr old rims >:(

-D

yeah it surprising hoew easy it is once you know how, i still gotta pull mine apart ans see why one has stopped working.

meh, ill add it to the 50 other things to do.

Edited by craig R33

craig... 3 more posts!! so 2 after replying to this!! haha

i even found out y my rear wiper wasnt working... last guys to fix my light switch forgot to connect it hahaha

ok thanks for the advise all. gapped them all to 6.5 and its nevver run so strong on high boost. fixed the problem completely!

went up anstied hill and this was the result: :(

ha ha, someone just offered me 600 for my rims my reply was.......ROFLMO.......thats all i wrote.

god, next they will want them for free.

Yeah, everyone wants something for nothing!

I had some the sphincter of the universe offer me $500 for my GSXR race bike which I'm selling for $5000 (bargain as is). I simply replied: "Come back when mommy raises your allowance."

Tell him "Sure, I'm desperate. I'll take the $630." Then give him an address of a biker club. :(

Thats a popular response of mine too. They won't be so scabby next time.

vulture.jpg

ok i took my coilpack cover off....

started the car waited 20mins or so to hit full operating temp...

nothing...

so i drove it and still NOTHING

so i have come to the conclusion that it may be getting hot under the cover at full opp temp?

i guess i drive it with the cover off till my spitfires arrive.. is it ok to leave the cover off??

and i correct in saying that this was prob the problem?

cheers

CameraDownload926.jpg

i ran it like this on the street for 2 years (and still do on track)

its not a problem, just dont go high pressure spraying your engine bay

HELP: running stock suspension and to my knowledge stock diff and so on and so forth. Yes my hicas are still connected and im getting a lock bar but im thinking diff's on its way out. How do u tell???? I just took of at lights sensibly of course and it shuttered that hard it knocked it out of gear!

Help Please I offer hugs and kisses

Some1 any1???