SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

if you buy that for me Pete, i will keep it in my garage for you?

Ha, ha, yerrrrright.......I'll buy it and rent it to you over a fixed term agreement with a residual (baloon) payment at the end.......and I get to drive it whenever I want to :O

I just got an email at work. Its the "dont buy petrol from bp and shell to trigger a price war" but in powerpoint format!

yeah, it has to be an Exon Mobil exec or similar doing the rounds with that thing.......only takes a few suckers to pass the email onto to their entire address book and its enough to go around the world twice.

I'm getting itchy feet again so I'm thinking of maybe building another bike. Something a little simpler without any bling ie, something fat with the brushed aluminium look, matt black paint and maybe a suicide shift and old skool kick start.

Here's a couple samples of possible options: (probably not everyones cup of tea, but in person they look very tuff)

pureSex2.jpg

fatBloke2.jpg

steamRoller2.jpg

actually, the top one would look even better, with a single sided swing arm! rather than the whole 1 peice frame, and the tank extended to sill the gap to the seat.,

Edited by craig R33

actually, the top one would look even better, with a single sided swing arm! rather than the whole 1 peice frame, and the tank extended to sill the gap to the seat.,

on a bling bike I would agree with single swing, stretched tanks & frame but I'm going for a different look here.....almost 'Bobber' style rather than 'Pro Street'

fatBloke2.jpg

Well I was always quite partial to trailbikes as a kid, was more wondering what a harley/offroad bike would look like. Similar tyres, hardcore suspension, and some more ground clearance. I'm not saying change the ride posture or make it for jumping busses, but for a general, tough as nuts off road bike. Perhaps its a stupid idea but that bike up there reminds me of steve mcqueen going across a paddock and jumping a fence (with smaller wheels heh). Basically Mad Max on a hardcore Harley...

$0.02c

-D

Edited by Dohmar

Got pulled over today on Sheppards Hill Rd Blackwood by undercovers........... The guy said i sped out of a side street onto Shepps doing 61 in the 50 zone outta Blackwood, then he prcceds to tell me my car looks too low(which it is) but then says "we cant actually defect you, but a traffic cop would" i said "yeh no worries" they looked thru the car, asked if it was modded, i said "nah mate, stock as a rock, do you want me to pop the bonnet for ya" and he said "nah all good mate, have a nice day"

WTF, since when CANT a D defect you?, and why is it that i was doing "61" in a 50 zone and he didnt give me a ticket??

Nice cops tho, was from the UK, maybe it was cos im such a nice guy............

its the ex mate..CHANGE YOUR NUMBER!!!! ha ha

Its her friend actually. probably not smart messaging, coz now i have their number. I do recognise it, but i deleted all of her friends numbers a while ago! dammit.