SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Thats funny shit bezender. :)

Steve, how the f**k do you come across these things man? :)

On another note: I got my turbo swap finished and back driving the black Stag again. :D Having her off the road for a whole week was bad enough!

so, itll be another damn week til i drive my car again.

was meant to get all my wiring sorted today, but the bloke who was meant to be giving me a hand decided it could wait til next week. f**k sake.

that sucks dave.

Does anyone know any coilover places? Looking to upgrade in the 31, been thinking racing logic, isc or D2, anyone know of anywhere good to go and possible mates rates? ENR Luke, im looking your direction :( Or any other suggestions welcome.

I reckon the mods should implement new rules for buying/selling. Any member with less than 100 posts can't buy or sell.

That would certainly save me alot of headaches with rip-offs and buyers who misuse the words "definitely want it" and "consider it sold".

:(

Thats the new rule I'm setting for myself now anyway. I won't deal with new members anymore, and they'll only be face-to-face transactions.

:(

well i got my timing belt, power steering belt and water pump done today!

have to say RYAN u r a champ! greatly apreciated for the 50th time haha

well sau has a great bunch of guys and girls! hats off!

now ur nice and warm for craigs next weekend! hehe

that sucks dave.

Does anyone know any coilover places? Looking to upgrade in the 31, been thinking racing logic, isc or D2, anyone know of anywhere good to go and possible mates rates? ENR Luke, im looking your direction :( Or any other suggestions welcome.

If your after some jap ones i can get them cheaper but not stuff which isnt from jap land.

let me know :(

Anyone know the name and number of the shop on henley beach road that sells work safty gear? Iv been searching for it but i cant remeber he name of the place, i need new work clothes and boots

Probably should've started a new thread but has anyone here had alot of experience in setting up these new

HKS EVC Controllers

Hey Pete,

My mate had one in his s15. Setting them up takes awhile but once all set they work like a dream.

Other option i would be looking at would be a profec B.