SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hey luke, thanks for the reply on last page. I'm looking for new coilovers, nothing 2nd hand, so if you can get anything for under the price of ISC's or around the same but better items i would be interested.

Cheers.

I reckon the mods should implement new rules for buying/selling. Any member with less than 100 posts can't buy or sell.

That would certainly save me alot of headaches with rip-offs and buyers who misuse the words "definitely want it" and "consider it sold".

:D

Thats the new rule I'm setting for myself now anyway. I won't deal with new members anymore, and they'll only be face-to-face transactions.

;)

I've tried to push for this quite some time ago but unfortunately it was like talking to a brick wall.

I WANT RB25!! had my first drive in one today! so jelous!

Its quite a step from the 20 to the 25 with regards to spool, mid range and general doodling torque.

Now do that again with the 30. :D

Can anyone here get a good price for Hawke HPS brake pads?

There was a Group Buy on these I reckon but he couldn't help on the GTR's with Brembos.

well i got my timing belt, power steering belt and water pump done today!

have to say RYAN u r a champ! greatly apreciated for the 50th time haha

well sau has a great bunch of guys and girls! hats off!

now ur nice and warm for craigs next weekend! hehe

haha no worries champ anytime

Installed the splitfire's and the ISC coilovers today with some much appreciated help from ryan (we love u). Some good company and great group of ppl

yep, hj's and bj's all round for me

Thanks for the reply Luke.....I already bought it cause I was told it was the best on the market (definitely the dearest).

I didn't realize there were so many features to setup......I suppose your mate set it up himself so at some stage I'll sit down with the instructions & have a go.

On the matter of belts, waterpump & gears, we may have to have a chat about your rates sometime Ryan.......I've got a workshop full of gear but no time to scratch myself lately.

yea pete no problem! ive been meaning to sus your beast out sometime soon aswell.

Went to my uncles last night (drove with my dodgy front bar :D ). My cousin just bought a 2000 WRX. Before he bought it, the car yard connected up an oil pressure gauge that wasn't working. My cousin pulled everything apart to fit a stereo, and noticed that oil was EVERYWHERE, im talking inside the dash, console, under the carpet, and pooling under the back seat, inside the stereo plugs and all over the cables etc. He's gonna take it back to them, probably the most dodgy gauge hook up i've seen. I told him to follow the line back through the firewall, cut it and tie it off so he can at least drive it. Just a dodgy story for everyone.

hey luke, thanks for the reply on last page. I'm looking for new coilovers, nothing 2nd hand, so if you can get anything for under the price of ISC's or around the same but better items i would be interested.

Cheers.

Ahhhhhh why dont you just get ISC's??

that sucks dave.

Does anyone know any coilover places? Looking to upgrade in the 31, been thinking racing logic, isc or D2, anyone know of anywhere good to go and possible mates rates? ENR Luke, im looking your direction :D Or any other suggestions welcome.

wouldnt recommend D2 or RL as they are a generic product where as ISC is manufactured by ISC! We are also based locally In SA so quik delivery and If anything did ever go wrong we are right around the corner.

Ryan

wouldnt recommend D2 or RL as they are a generic product where as ISC is manufactured by ISC! We are also based locally In SA so quik delivery and If anything did ever go wrong we are right around the corner.

Ryan

Pretty sure ive heard of D2's bending also!!

I need some ideas. My washer bottle has been ripped out now, as the piping for the cooler won't allow it to fit back in front of the RH guard. Any R34 owners want to share what they have done? I was gonna do a custom 2L coke bottle job but might get something more reliable!

Edited by Damo_R34

i helped scott wack in his ISC coilovers yesterday and i was quite surprised at the quality of them, so many points of adjustment and build quality was some of the best ive seen. Expect a phone call from me tax time Ryan.

how is it, a popular automotive parts dealer told me they no longer stock plain rotors for 33 skyline.

if i want new ones a have no choice but to get slotted or drilled...at a cost of 289 ea!

this little pimpley runt annoyed the shit out of me.