SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Nice... 250rwkw odd is definitely a lot of fun. :whistling:

I'm in the process of dropping a set of cams 265/265 9mm in to mine at the moment then off to boostworx for another tune with a tad more boost. I'll keep cranking boost in to it until it stops making power. :D

Fingers crossed I can crack 300rwkw on the std exhaust manifold.

Last time I was on the dyno it made ~260-268rwkw on 1bar with std cams; hopefully I see 25-30rwkw increase with the cams on the same boost.

Too much to drink last night Luke :D

how much hp left in that turbo Darren and is 17 psi still safe on standard head gasket or has he gone for reliability and safe tune, was that a slide high flow

how much hp left in that turbo Darren and is 17 psi still safe on standard head gasket or has he gone for reliability and safe tune, was that a slide high flow

ahhhhh not sure hp wise, but id say it might have about another 20 more killa wasps in it, if he's only on 16psi then in sure it could boost upto 18 easy and be up around the 260-270, but then yeh the turbo will be maxin!!

Nah its a ATS Hiflow and yeh still on standard head gasket!!

Nah Steve, mother has epilepsy and she had a bad night last night with a few fits during the night, as a result, I got 9/10ths of bugger all sleep

Anyone had a day at work that just did your head in?

This bloke had one of those day's;

What a f**king looney! :laughing-smiley-014:

Felt sorry for the female co-worker who copped the monitor in her face. :D

Everyone must not like working there, if they were happy to stand around and let him trash the place.

I cal shenanigans on that video. Setup!

You can't fake throwing an entire monitor at a female work colleague. :D

Hope your mum is feeling better now, look after her good we only get one

Nah Steve, mother has epilepsy and she had a bad night last night with a few fits during the night, as a result, I got 9/10ths of bugger all sleep

i was sick mon tue with the ful or something, got to work yesterday still sick as and got reemed for having 2 days off even tho i had sick cert from dr and told him i was that sick i couldnt even get out of bed to take locky to school and that chad came over with some dinner for me. :D

Then today i get a email BC to me this morning saying he wont be in as his son is sick and his wife is at work night shift and his son cant go to day care, his son goes to his aunty's not day care

seriously WTF is anyone a boss on here what do you think :D