SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

he has just walked in the door :D

im so mad i only ever have sick days if im really sick even customers said yeaterday and today why dont i go home i sound really bad

im not talking to him atm im so mad

i was sick mon tue with the ful or something, got to work yesterday still sick as and got reemed for having 2 days off even tho i had sick cert from dr and told him i was that sick i couldnt even get out of bed to take locky to school and that chad came over with some dinner for me. :D

Then today i get a email BC to me this morning saying he wont be in as his son is sick and his wife is at work night shift and his son cant go to day care, his son goes to his aunty's not day care

seriously WTF is anyone a boss on here what do you think :D

I'm the manager at work Kell. No employer/manager should have double standards when it comes to home-responsibilities. A real manager/employer will understand that personal issues outside the workplace can and will affect you inside the workplace. You getting reemed for time off sick (which was totally satisfactory given your circumstances) and then the boss doing this shows he has unethical double standards.

I'm the manager at work Kell. No employer/manager should have double standards when it comes to home-responsibilities. A real manager/employer will understand that personal issues outside the workplace can and will affect you inside the workplace. You getting reemed for time off sick (which was totally satisfactory given your circumstances) and then the boss doing this shows he has unethical double standards.

thats exactly the way i felt this morning when i came to work

i sware im soooooooo :D and :D

Put visine in his coffee (2-3 drops). It'll give him explosive diarrhoea :)

-D

Can do, they will prob do it cheaper if its all together. Anyone else need stuff done?

Where? hmmm. RYAN!!! where did you tell me to go to have it done??

You got a quote yet? I want my rims coated in a week or 2 - want to know to organise my own or are we getting discount.

Next time you see him genuinely ask.. How is your son i hope he didn't get what I had... :)

yeah lol all those suits need to harden the truck up and go take him down

ok anyone able to give me a lift on friday afternoon @ 1pm from Beverly to boostworx ??

Pete? Ryan? save me having to catch the bus :D

I'm all over the place tomorrow Steve......unfortunately I wont know till about midday.

If midday is not too late to organize anything, ring me then and I'll see if I'm nearby.

You got a quote yet? I want my rims coated in a week or 2 - want to know to organise my own or are we getting discount.

Well Jenkies is planning to get his 4 rims done as well, I might give them a quick ring and price up cost per rim, then organise a discount later.

^^^^ thanks :D what does everyone thing about deep bronze an ma baby? sick of cleaning the white every second day.

man those office nuttas cracked me up especially the first one when he stacked it on the desk... he totally flipped! guess stress can really make things go awal!

brings yummi coffe and smoke and time off to kel! big smiles

hrmm, well I just rang around about getting rims coated...

quotes ranged from an outrageous $80 per rim ($320!) to an awesome $30 per rim ($120 set).

Best part is the cheapest quote is only 10 mins from my house, so I'll go visit him this Saturday. :rofl:

hrmm, well I just rang around about getting rims coated...

quotes ranged from an outrageous $80 per rim ($320!) to an awesome $30 per rim ($120 set).

Best part is the cheapest quote is only 10 mins from my house, so I'll go visit him this Saturday. :D

Do tell, who is this bloke? :rofl: I wanna get my engine covers and calipers coated.. was told it could take up to a week tho ;\ Guess I'll just have to cut a floor in the gtr and use the flintstone brakes...

-D

AAA Powder Coaters

7 Kitawah St Lonsdale SA, 5160

(08) 8326 2000

They do the blasting and coating in the one workshop, so I guess thats how they keep the cost down. Most coaters seem to outsource the blasting.

AAA Powder Coaters

7 Kitawah St Lonsdale SA, 5160

(08) 8326 2000

They do the blasting and coating in the one workshop, so I guess thats how they keep the cost down. Most coaters seem to outsource the blasting.

Just got quoted, $25 for 4 calipers. Holy smokes thats cheap. $25 for the engine covers too. ;D

-D