SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

bord bord bord bord bord bord dmdesljksxdfz,mnbzds/lfgh bord but........................... i brought some new dior last night yay ................................thats all bord bord "sigh as i bang my head"

Its cold iv got a eye infection and hade to have 3 days of work and bord as shit, iv broad minded femaleted up youtube so what els can i do on the net

I might whore up SAU lol

Just got the car on the dyno, still need to put gtr injectors in and get jeff to remap. Does any1 know if this is ok??

Looks good.. ~7 years ago mine made 164rwkw on 15psi with 12:1 afr's.

Went damn well 0-100 in low 5secs and 0-180ish in high 13's to flat 14's.

thats great

are you coming on the cruise havent seen you in ages

small bearded dragon

large tree

impressive written assignment

large

legs

farting noises

death

arm wrestle

I wrestled a bear once

small ant

rather cute lady

beer

carlton dry fusion

cutie bubby.

booooooogy boooooooogy bum bum

pretty impressive! got a friend who has an r32 as well with a high flowed turbo! pushed out decent power, like over 190kw or so! but it lagged out like crazy, didn't see any power till almost 5000rpm!

thats great

are you coming on the cruise havent seen you in ages

Unfortunately not; the car is laid up in the drive way. Fitting a set of cams tomorrow; replacing the steering rack after work during the week; then in for a tune so I will miss the cruise.

pretty impressive! got a friend who has an r32 as well with a high flowed turbo! pushed out decent power, like over 190kw or so! but it lagged out like crazy, didn't see any power till almost 5000rpm!

I had a larger turbo on the rb20det for a while; the following week I dropped the stocker back on and crammed 1bar back in to it as the larger turbo was gutless through first and was slower for general street duties than the highflow. Which is when I decided the rb20det was not for me.

I had a larger turbo on the rb20det for a while; the following week I dropped the stocker back on and crammed 1bar back in to it as the larger turbo was gutless through first and was slower for general street duties than the highflow. Which is when I decided the rb20det was not for me.

so what you decided to build an rb30? must have pretty crazy torque

Just got the car on the dyno, still need to put gtr injectors in and get jeff to remap. Does any1 know if this is ok??

huh?? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but that fuel map looks like its all over the place.

I'm assuming the bottom graph is AFR's & not boost pressure & therefore should be alot flatter.....anywhere between 11.5 - 12.2 depending on your preference.